Gaining

Rolls or pot bellies?

Potbellies!!
12 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I like rolls.
11 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I like both. But I lean more to pot bellies.
11 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Pot bellies all the way smiley
10 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I go back and forth, but lean toward pot-bellies--i think because it tends to be the result of a stuffing, etc.

I also tend to prefer under 250 lbs as a body preference ( not that there aren't many beautiful 300+ bbws out there) just my preference. And at a lower weight ( say chubby or plump) she would have rolls but could also puff out her belly to get the pot belly look.

smiley
10 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

wgsarah wrote:
I think I like both. But the softness and jiggle of rolls is just amazing. I love when I try tu put a pair of fairly tighr jeans anb my belly starts to jiggle with the movement or when someone pokes my belly and that someone's finger sink into the softness.. >\\\<

Aah yes--nothing quite like the belly jiggle especially when struggling to put on tight jeans!
10 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I have a round belly. I like beachball bellies on muscled guys but I do like a soft blubbery belly too.
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

eatmorefatgirl:
On both men and women, I love a huge soft belly that hangs low WITH an APRON...now that's HOT

I agree! A huge apron is the best for both rolls and pot bellies.
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

ellianna evvs:
I really love both but if I haaad to choose, I'd go with a potbelly (:

I believe I have a pot belly. 😎
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Definitely rolls. Double bellies, folds, softness and jiggling get me going like crazy.
6 years