Gaining

Rolls or pot bellies?

POT!..ah no ROLLS!..eh POT!...damn I love them all as long as theyre nice and big smiley
17 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

My vote definitly goes to rolls. Especially if there are 3 or 4 rolls. And I like if the belly hangs. Thats always a sign that it is soft and fat.
17 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Either one on a girl is fine with me. For myself, I'm hoping to be extremely pear shaped, so I think a pot belly would suit me fine. smiley
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

jacomovillani wrote:
On a girl I prefer rolls,because grabbing them is very fullfilling.
smiley

Yes, I love when they have those rolls and the soft-looking bellies. Sexy!smiley
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

barbibiggirl wrote:
I like a big round belly and rolls at the same time. I have a big round belly, but back boobs. And big floopy front boobs. I like that.

I am with you there Barbibiggirl, cant go wrong if you have a mixture of both
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

potbellies. smooth fat perfectly round potbellies.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

rolls, especially when the belly just hangs down over the crotch
16 years

There seem to be many opinions

I am the proud owner of one big, hanging, jiggly pot belly and I love it. Although, it does get in the way sometimes.I am always knocking into things with it.LOL.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

personally i love potbellies, espeicaly when a girl has one popping out when shes wearing a shirt thats to small
16 years

Same thing with me

smileyIt gets in the way of almost everything. Check out my video that was posted yesterday and you can see how big my belly is.I just wish you could hear the music that I was moving to.

BB

Buffetbelly wrote:
bonbons4me wrote:
I am the proud owner of one big, hanging, jiggly pot belly and I love it. Although, it does get in the way sometimes.I am always knocking into things with it.LOL.

I even have trouble with the steering wheel in my car. From the looks of your avatar, I'll bet you do too! Tilting the wheel doesn't help --my belly just hits in a different place.

Pretty soon I'll be able to steer the car without using my hands --just using my abdominal muscles!
16 years
12345   loading