Gaining

Rolls or pot bellies?

Buffetbelly wrote:
Thanks for steering me to your video! You're amazing! Truly fascinating.

Thanks BB! Glad that you enjoyed it!

Bonbon
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I have always found that large bellies that begin just below the breast and gently flow into a very rounded potbelly to be very sensual and attractive as it flow out over the waist of pair of jeans
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Definitely rolls. Nothing like handfuls of jiggling softness.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

not me big and round like a ballon strecthing out is my type
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Rolls or belly?

Mmmm, it is all so delicious, who could really say...

Those rolls are adorable, plus they invoke the appetite -- dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, swiss cake rolls!

But potbellies, nice and round and soft... Nothing like them.

Do I have to choose?
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I answered to this thread before, but my replies got deleted with my account (which I find great). I love pot bellies, but I'm definitely not into hard bellies. I like them round, but soft. A little overhang can be so exciting. I'd just like to feel its roundness and lift it a little and then continue to explore the soft sides, squeeze his love handles a little... OK, I better stop here.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

It just depends on the rolls. If there are a bunch of rolls, I prefer pot bellies. But I prefer bellies with few, yet very plump, fat rolls to pot bellies.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Rolls man myself
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I like mostly a huge round belly. But i am also in to al little hanging bulge, with nice rolls to the back.
16 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I admire a soft bellies with cute rolls. With one big bottom roll hanging over.And another one or two more rolls above.
16 years
12345   loading