Gaining

Why do you like being fat?

Watching my body grow with every pound that I gain. Eating whatever and whenever I want. Being fat made me confident.
12 years

It makes me feel sexy, and before I got fat I had no idea it was possible for me to feel sexy about myself.
12 years

I enjoy being the size that i am because I enjoy my protruding belly jutting out in front of me. I also like the way it shakes when I walk or laugh.
12 years

I enjoy being the size that i am because I enjoy my protruding belly jutting out in front of me. I also like the way it shakes when I walk or laugh.
12 years

I like seeing the numbers on the scale rise, every pound is liberating. i love my pants getting tight as my belly gets bigger. And i really like eating and eating until my belly is so full and stuffed and then pushing it beyond the limits with one more piece of cake or bowl of ice cream, its the bigges turn on to feel that full.
12 years

i like the weight of my body and how it jiggles. i also like to try on my old clothes that are to small. i like to spend a weekend just eating and staying full the entire time. plus i like finding new strechmarks.
12 years

I vary. I've never necessarily been "fat" but I'm pretty chubby. Sometimes I gain weight, and then lose it, but I've just always been chubby. I do have very mixed feelings however, Often I find myself turned on by being fat, I love playing with my belly, and squeezing it... I love my moobs, and how when I gain they get bigger. The added fat just turns me on, and then I try to eat more and gain more fat. But then other times, I feel self conscious and try to lose weight... I'm more of a feeder, or just fat appreciator than I am a gainer though.
11 years

soft belly wrote:
i love the feel of my growing belly watching it get softer and fatter i love playing with my fat making it jiggle and bounce i love feeling my belly jiggle while i walk and seeing my belly hang out the bottom of shirts that i out grew i love the feel of my fat belly sitting on my lap. i love the softness and squeezing my fat rolls

I also like softnes of my body and rolls. I think this is sexy.
11 years

I enjoy being soft and simply there being more of me. A belly that rests on my lap, struggling to get my jeans on, jiggling when I walk, taking up more space, the though of not fitting into things if I keep growing, being a glutton and growing because of it.
11 years

This is a great question! I was always very athletic, not necessarily thin, but in good shape. I always fantasized about being fat when I was young as many of my family members were fat. My peer group really prevented me from indulging in my fantasy.

After I got married and started to gain weight, there was a transition period for me. I loved the feeling of watching my body change shape and as many of you have said, the feeling of indulging in whatever you want is very freeing.

Once I passed that transition stage where I was not gaining and losing, but getting fatter, it was incredibly liberating. I love seeing and feeling my body changes. I love feeling the heaviness of my belly and how it moves when I walk. I love the little things about daily life that change with my added girth...having extend the airplane seatbelt all the way to fit, squeezing into a restaurant booth, clothes that start to fit tighter. I often wonder what people may be thinking as I walk by them or accidentally hit them with my belly. I love feeling the soft fat of my double chin interfere with moving my head around.

The fatter I get, the more easily I am sexually aroused. I love the feeling of my belly constantly putting pressure on my genitals as I sit or move. Areas of my body have become much more sensitive to touch, especially my lower belly and my chest. Also, feeling my wife's changing body during sex is an extreme turn-on. I love to feel different parts of her body soften, uncover a new roll, the feel of our soft fat bodies together is something I never imagined to be so incredibly sexy.

Being fat has changed my life in many ways with my own confidence as well as my enjoyment of life!
11 years
12   loading