forum  submission and domination

vore and feederism7 years

does anyone think these to fetishes go together? is anyone into them?

vore and feederism6 years

yes.

unfortunately, i'm still getting to know and becoming comfortable with some of my... darker kinks... when it comes to this realm.

When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.
It's not a big fantasy of mine but I've thought about it a few times

OxrexO wrote:
When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.

bateman wrote:
OxrexO wrote:

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.

as far as the being eaten part, it's gotta be whole. go figure.

I really enjoy the idea of being fattened up to be eaten, and in fact stumbled upon feederism long after deciding I liked the idea of becoming dinner. However I think these fetishes go well together.

I both like the idea of fattening a girl to cook her like an ovenroasted piggy, and being the one who will be eaten up by the evil bbw witch...

DaddysPigletBaby wrote:
I don't fully understand the reasoning behind lumping vore and feederism together. I guess I can see where they intersect but why do some mayjor kink based social sites lump vore and feederism (maybe fetish for some) subcultures together?

As someone who loves the idea of fattening a girl up to eat her (purely in fantasy of course) that part of my brain is obligated to say "because they go well together!"

As for why most major kink sites lumping them together, it's more than likely from ignorance and the idea of "fetishes about eating? Let's put them both together!" whether its true or not.

Both of the fetishes can and do work really well together if you're into them because both also mesh quite well with the themes of eating and domination/submission.

vore and feederism5 years

ohhh...that's...what that is called. I learn something new on this site each time I come on here.

I totally think this goes together! Verrry into this. I thought it was nearly the same thing but I see the difference now.

I wrote a post about Hansel & Gretel a while back and yes... SO INTO THIS. smiley

vore and feederism5 years

I absolutely love this fantasy, being fattened like a piggy for market smiley
1 >> page 1 of 8   loading