Submission and domination

Vore and feederism

does anyone think these to fetishes go together? is anyone into them?
12 years

Vore and feederism

yes.

unfortunately, i'm still getting to know and becoming comfortable with some of my... darker kinks... when it comes to this realm.
11 years

Vore and feederism

OxrexO wrote:
When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.
It's not a big fantasy of mine but I've thought about it a few times

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.
11 years

Vore and feederism

bateman wrote:
OxrexO wrote:
When I was younger alot of the weird fantasies I used to have involved vore like themes but I never knew what it was until recently.
I also liked the whole Hansel and grettel idea where you or fattened to be prepared to be eaten lol.
It's not a big fantasy of mine but I've thought about it a few times

being fattened in preparation to be eaten, or fed to something is very much one of those slightly darker fantasies i have.

as far as the being eaten part, it's gotta be whole. go figure.
11 years

Vore and feederism

I so love the whole fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of a luscious oiled up big girl, trussed up on a large silver platter, surrounded by veggies so erotic. Not to mention the apple in her mouth, the poking, squeezing and cooking talk. Mmmm
10 years

Vore and feederism

This is a great thread smiley This seems like a pretty niche fetish, I'm glad I'm not the only one way into it!

Actually I wrote some relevant stories you guys might be into smiley fredherring.deviantart.com/ I'd post them on FF too, but I'm not sure if this site is entirely dolcett/vore friendly?

I'd love to hear if anyone else knows about other stories, websites, boards dedicated to this kind of stuff, or even what the proper term is? (Dolcett? Vore? There's so much of this stuff, but so little of it focuses on curvy gals or weight gain smiley )
10 years

Vore and feederism

I suppose Vore would be a type of Feederism.. The idea being that you are feeding someone to fatten them up, then eating them yourself. It makes sense that they would be classed together.

As for personal interest, I can certainly see the appeal; I myself enjoy a good Vore story as much as the next gal. But I tend to be more excited by things I can actually experience smiley
10 years

Vore and feederism

what about the fantasy of being swallowed whole by a feedee so that she can gain weight?
10 years

Vore and feederism

Suddenly dreaming (and drooling) at the thought of role playing having delicious Sammyxx as a main course ! Lol
10 years

Vore and feederism

I really love the fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of being tied up and fattened, massaged to get me nice and tender then oiled up, trussed up on a table set out for presentation and eventually to be eaten to be a massive turn-on. And then the poking, squeezing, playing with my fat... Mmmmmmmm... Obviously only as a role play, I wouldn't really want to be cooked and eaten! smiley
9 years
123   loading