Submission and domination

Vore and feederism

feedee wrote:
I really love the fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of being tied up and fattened, massaged to get me nice and tender then oiled up, trussed up on a table set out for presentation and eventually to be eaten to be a massive turn-on. And then the poking, squeezing, playing with my fat... Mmmmmmmm... Obviously only as a role play, I wouldn't really want to be cooked and eaten! smiley

These fetishes go together on so many levels -- especially for those with both feeder and feedee tendencies!

There's the fattening of another and then the fattening of yourself -- upon them! And for the "victim" there is the fattening of self and then the fattening of the other -- "MMmm, I'm getting so fat, and soon, I will make you so fat as well."

Of course, for play only. The real thing -- ugh, that's gross, especially to vegetarians!
9 years

Vore and feederism

I've been into vore longer than feeding, it's always been a big part of my sexuality. Not so much into the cooking stuff though.
8 years

Vore and feederism

So awesome to see that others here like vore, too. I share many of the fantasies mentioned here.
8 years

Vore and feederism

Oooh, yes! I love the idea of fattening up a girl, then hogtying her and placing an apple gag in her mouth, before placing her on a bed of vegetables and getting ready to eat her. Would definitely be interested in RP if anyone else wants to!
7 years

Vore and feederism

I think that's the best balance between dark without getting nasty with Gore. Perfection!
7 years

Vore and feederism

Ghouliette:
I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

^^^THIS^^^
6 years

Vore and feederism

Ghouliette:
I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

closetfeeder8:
^^^THIS^^^

I've been working on a story like this forever... Can't quite get it right.
6 years

Vore and feederism

Well i can`t really relate so much to the part of someone rella! Likrs to eat me if i am fat enough but if you knew this before in some teasing and roleplay kind of way being told if you reach a certain weight outgrow some special clothes or just got a belly to fat to do cerzain things or got to chubby do reach certain tight spaces or you got defeated by your gf in some fun wrestle she will eat you that could be a hot play if she tries to fatten you up while you can t resist her and know there is a certain threat ahead if you maybe let your little feeding frenzies out of hand and your gf is using all you desires against you to push you over that special line of chubbiness....
6 years

Vore and feederism

otherland78:
Well i can`t really relate so much to the part of someone rella! Likrs to eat me if i am fat enough but if you knew this before in some teasing and roleplay kind of way being told if you reach a certain weight outgrow some special clothes or just got a belly to fat to do cerzain things or got to chubby do reach certain tight spaces or you got defeated by your gf in some fun wrestle she will eat you that could be a hot play if she tries to fatten you up while you can t resist her and know there is a certain threat ahead if you maybe let your little feeding frenzies out of hand and your gf is using all you desires against you to push you over that special line of chubbiness....
I like how you describe this. It sounds so erotic and scary and wonderful all at the same time.
6 years
123   loading