Submission and domination

Understanding humilation

as a writer on here i am frequently asked to include humiliation story lines.. here's my question why is this sexy? I don't get it what is the pleasure in being called a tubby pig or something? When I am called things like that it hurts my feelings so it would help me a lot if someone could explain to me why they enjoy it thank you
12 years

Understanding humilation

Rogue wrote:
* it is very important to mention that humiliation of the type I'm talking about is roleplay and both parties understand that beforehand, otherwise it could be seriously damaging for someone's mental and psychological health.

...okay
12 years

Understanding humilation

I try to play along when someone asks me to insult them. But I find it very hard. I just find BBWs, SSBBWs and gainers VERY attractive. It's hard to insult somone who you find is superior.
12 years

Understanding humilation

Rogue wrote:
JulesTeak wrote:
Rogue wrote:
* it is very important to mention that humiliation of the type I'm talking about is roleplay and both parties understand that beforehand, otherwise it could be seriously damaging for someone's mental and psychological health.

...okay

Do you disagree Jules?

no of course not

... just a little scared smiley
12 years

Understanding humilation

johnxyz wrote:
I try to play along when someone asks me to insult them. But I find it very hard. I just find BBWs, SSBBWs and gainers VERY attractive. It's hard to insult somone who you find is superior.
I don't know if they are superior but it is hard for me to write insultive things about something I in reality love
12 years

Understanding humilation

I go along more the light teasing route, than insulting
12 years

Understanding humilation

chiisai_buta wrote:
princess piggy wrote:
fat barbie wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
I don't know if they are superior but it is hard for me to write insultive things about something I in reality love

If you have to write about something you don't enjoy, what's the point? I think you should just write how YOU want to, and is enjoyable for you, and if its not what others want, they can read something else. just my thoughts.

I completely agree here. You shouldn't feel forced to write something that you personally don't 'feel'. What you put into words should be something you're in tune with. They can read other works if they don't like yours.

But it's a game. I mean, if people really hated fat people, why would they be here in the first place?
12 years

Understanding humilation

Ninja Sammich wrote:

Omg. I can't reblog this enough apparently.

mrzeitgeist.net/post/3899863983/the-truth-about-kinky-women

Just because a someone is into more masochistic, "kinky" things does not make them different from a “normal” person!

I found this on a feederism blog and I think it's extremely relevant:
"Do some feedees enjoy being humiliated and teased about their fat bodies? Do some feedees enjoy being compared to pigs, cows, hippos and whales? Do some feedees even enjoy extremely degrading talk and public embarrasment? Absolutely. This may come as a shock, but while some feedees enjoy those things, they need to be sure that the person who is behind the humiliation is someone they can trust. Someone who cares about Fat Acceptance outside of their sexual preference. A feedee needs to be certain that when you refer to them as a “*** whale” it’s strictly for bedroom talk and not a derogatory opinion you actually have towards all fatties. You referring to me as lardo, ***, lunchbox, or what have you is not cool and kind of insulting. Mainly because you haven’t even taken the time to assure I like being called those pet names. Random internet lurkers who ever refer to me as any fatty pet name – whether or not it’s meant as a compliment or insult – can expect only to be bitched out."

My feeder calls me an overstuffed, beached whale, I melt in his arms.

You call me one and I kick you in the balls. See the difference?

It's fine to talk about your own humiliation fetish but I really dont like how that article makes out that all feedees into humiliation need it to be coming from someone they trust and need it to be coming from someone who doesnt really dislike fat.

This just isnt true, I personally like humiliation better when its coming from someone who genuinely dislikes fat, I enjoy it more when its from a guy that hates fat girls and really does find my hanging belly disgusting.

so yeah when I read things like this 'A feedee needs to be certain that when you refer to them as a “*** whale” it’s strictly for bedroom talk and not a derogatory opinion you actually have towards all fatties.'

it annoys me because no not all feedees do need that.
11 years

Understanding humilation

the whole turn-on from getting fat fetish is anchored in humiliation. In our society fat is not the ideal and we are cultured into thinking it is something to be ashamed of.

i think for a lot of people humiliation is the root fantasy and weight gain is just a means to that end.

But just because someone has the weightgain/humiliation fantasy it doesn't mean that calling them a tubby pig will turn them on. I think what is more thrilling for them is the ongoing narrative: packing on the pounds, people noticing, shirts and dresses tightening,fat bulging out and jiggling everywhere. And then there is the loss of control, the realization that they've reached a point where the pounds might really pile on and they won't be able to stop it.

It also helps in having someone who is an instigator to the fantasy, like an encourager who slyly orders the most fattening dessert on the menu for them,that verbally reminds them that they are getting fat, and that shakes and jiggles their extra pounds during intimate contact.

For some, its even more thrilling if the instigator exudes control and has a plan (real or imagined) for fattening them up. But the end result of being fattened up is not so the person can parade around so others can see the new and improved version of them. It has much more to do with how embarrassing for them it would be for others to see what a fat porker they've become.
11 years