Submission and domination

Subtle domination/manipulation

So a couple of weeks ago I was visiting with a friend. I was eating frittata and hadn't eaten anything substantial all day, so I wolfed it down pretty fast. Later, we were talking about our diets etc and she told me she liked watching people eat, and said she got a kick out of watching me inhale the frittata.

Does anyone else (subs?!) find this a turn on at all?

I love it when it goes from there...the feeder leading me on: "I like girls with a little meat on their bones...a couple doughnuts never hurt anyone, especially not you..." Things like that. I'm a people-pleaser so being guilted into eating before the real fun smiley begins just really gets me. Especially if the feeder is saying all this while I mindlessly gorge myself, occasionally rubbing or poking my belly, teasing me about my appetite...

I know I'm not the only one out there. So many of you feeders are excellent manipulators like that...getting into my head, just long enough to get the cuffs on...smiley
Where are you all hiding?
12 years

exactly. Dominance is just as much a mental state as it is physical. I always know that a feeder has their claws in when I can't argue their point anymore...that's when I just keep eating smiley
12 years

growinluvhandles wrote:
Did you used to write some stories? I think I remember some which were excellent, some of my favorites of all time...

Yes I have! I do still write, I am just not very productive. Other things in life come first than feederism erotica (I know, I know, sad but true, haha) Thank you so much! Don't worry, there is more coming from me smiley

And to thais: DAMN! smiley
12 years

Thais3000 wrote:
I most agree that my greatest fantasies as a dominant feeder are ones of subtle manipulation and dominance…at first smiley

I think that my fantasies start out slow. Maybe at first few dates or encounters casual discussions of food might come up, I’d make sure to hide it behind polite desire to go to a restraunt she’d like or a desire to know her better. Unlike cruel society I’d show interest and react kindly to her desires, goading out details and drawing out her descriptions. If I’m lucky she’ll indulge as result. I like to think she might even just munch subconsciously if not directly indulge her desire.

First times out together I’d make sure eating would be involved and through intitially neutral responses to warming ones I’d make indulgence around me comfortable to pleasurable. I’d nurture her growing appetites and food based desire. Help her feel ok with dessert, help her let her own desires lead her to eat the whole plate load. I’d then try to get her to assiociate food with pleasantness and pleasure. Try to fill each of her happy moments with a bit of food. Perhaps take her to a desired movie, but have dinner after so she’s hungry for snacks and afterwards take her to her favorite (but fattening ☺smiley restraunt. I think she might have had a chance at first but by the end of this stage hopefully not only is eating pleasurable for her but it’s keyed to her favorite activities and guilt free.

The next evil step would be to introduce her to eating in more and more mundane settings. Using her beloved foods I’d leave the more impulse eating ones around my own place and oh perhaps at semi-random points leave some around her place. Favorite MM like candies, easy to eat in one pop, but high on the fattening to filling/time it takes to eat ratio. The calories don’t have to be massive but high enough per bite to add up. By then she’ll be helplessly primed to let pleasurable indulgence over take her. Trained to feel no guilt, body used to taking in massive loads of calories, and trained to see food as pleasurable she’d be lucky if only 75% of food she’s around ends up in her belly that she sees.

I kinda would like to play out that fantasy with someone willing to go along and pretend it was an accident. I think the other side of this deliocious arrangement would be later as she grew fatter teasing her more and more. Pointing out poking out skin, rolls, bulges, fat etc with an evil pinch or poke. Catching her indulging and poking her big tummy and telling her “Eating like that is why your fat” or “You’re becoming all belly” in a scolding but secretly encouraging way. I kinda love the idea of starting out the kind encouraging feeder/dom and then just tirning on them.

Like suddenly punishing and mocking them for their indulgence. Of course in nearly all of these scenes it involves calling them names they love and squeezing, pinching, poking slapping, etc their fatty bits in ways they love. Strangely as well the end punishment contains an element of being fed or forcefed massive amounts of beloved food to “get it out of their system”. I did a little of the encouraging and then mocking stuff with my ex and there is something so fun about spending the day as her kinda feeder who just wants her to eat and be happy and then when she’s hooked let out the evil side of a being dom and feeder. She could never resist the combo.

Wow ^^
that was nice to read and it were nearly totally my thought about all that ....but one addition i would make for me :.....

Se absolute hotness for me would be to make all that with a nice slim girl to some extent until she got slightly chubby and then she realize what i did only to be much better in mind tricks and seducting me to eat more and let go until i really got chubby enough for her to tease me and she realizes she likes it so much that it´s getting nearly to hard for me to at least stay under 250 lbs ^^ with all her smart wicked ways to fatten me up nicely and evil ^^.
11 years

Subtle domination is definitely a turn-on for me. I don't respond to it, but I love to dole it out. A very big part of me would love to sink my claws into somebody and manipulate them into stuffing themselves. smiley
10 years

i love this! being manipulated is definitely a huge turn-on for me, especially if i find myself doing something that i was unaware i had been manipulated into doing, if that makes sense. smiley
10 years

RunningMan wrote:

I prefer getting my feedee to stuff themselves rather than being aggressive. Getting someone to overeat is a fun challenge, and naughty XD

Agreed, that's why training a submissive feedee/piggie is so fun. Using something like after stuffing their bellies full and then getting them off. That way you associate a stuffed belly even more with positive feelings. So when your piggy is feeling down or turned on, eventually, the body will prompt them to eat expecting an orgasm to reset everything and make them feel extra good. Then there are two scenerios if this training is carried out correctly. The first is that your feedee will eat more to try and get off. And when that doesn't happen and they are glutted in place, the alternative is that when that occurs and they cannot, they are hot and horny and will absolutely do anything to climax...ideally of course. Sure would be fun to do.
9 years

Oh one nice manipulative way of getting someone to gain would be to inforce some kind of pavlov reflex ^^

aka connecting food with sex or other rewards i wonder if that would work on me without me noticing .....

oh that would be such a fun one day staying in front of the bathroom mirror my gf coming from behind when i access my body and realize whew how did i get so chubby grabbing my belly and lifting it to let it drop and see the jiggling effect beeing much more intensive and longer than always before she then grabbing me from behind around my bely and says thing like ohhhh.....my poor little athlete has gained a few ^^ grinning devilishly ....:-)
9 years