Stuffing

Most mcdonalds

Annwvyn wrote:
I am usually eating constantly throughout the day. I have a feedee, and sometimes I just can't get away... lol. She's always handing me food, cooking me food, bringing me out to food, bringing food back to me... it is lots of fun. It's like I am constantly stuffed.

I work from home and she works from home (a ceramist and a computer programmer) so it works out very nicely.

You lucky bastard! lol wish i were you!
17 years

Most mcdonalds

Hi_Im_Zach wrote:
i've never eatin a burger in my life...
mc murder is nastehhh haha
vegetarian all the wayyyyy

But murder tastes so delicious! smiley
16 years

Most mcdonalds

one 20 peice mcnugget one big mac and three mcchickens
16 years

Most mcdonalds

3 double cheese burgers, 2 Mc Chicken sandwiches a Super sized coke, and supersized fries.smiley
16 years

Most mcdonalds

Every once in a while, I just simply have to have some McDonalds. Ever since I moved, I've been going there more and more often because there's one practically next door to my condo.

I've had three quarter pounder with cheese meal combos (large sized, naturally). That was a challenge to say the least.

As unhealthy as it generally is, there's still something that really turns me on about eating something so greasy and fattening. But I try to have it more as a treat.
16 years

Most mcdonalds

im a skinny boy compared to u all (185lbs) but I can pack in 3 double quarter pounders meals, 2 apple pies, and a fish sandwich smiley
16 years

Most mcdonalds

im not much on mcdonalds, but the other day i managed to eat two double quarter pounders with cheese, a large fry and large sweat tea.
15 years

Most mcdonalds

The most I've ever eaten is 6 double cheeseburgers and a large shake, I actually have a series of progression photos on my profile from that night, I would take a photo after each burger, my belly got pretty big by the end!
6 years

Most mcdonalds

Three Double quarter pounders with cheese and two large chocolate shakes
6 years

Most mcdonalds

The most I've ever eaten is 10 cheeseburgers and two large fries. I almost pop after that... Needed to rest for couple of minutes to even stand up and go home.
I was sitting with my belly resting outside of my pants.
5 years
12   loading