Submission and domination

Magic markers/fat bodies

I am all for humiliation but I actually think it is a bit rude to have someone go out in a pig costume and walk on a leash

not rude for the dom and sub because they would obviously enjoy it

but rude for all the spectators
I mean I cant even imagine how awkward it would be for me to see someone dressed as a pig on a leash

and what about all the parents that would have to find some kind of explanation to their kids hahaha

mum why is that lady dressed as a pig and on a leash ?

have fun answering that one LOL
11 years

Magic markers/fat bodies

How is a woman dressed as a pig on a leash different to a woman in a bikini ?
are you for real ?
11 years

Magic markers/fat bodies

I am upset that you think a bikini is just an excuse to show women as a piece of meat, that is absolutely ridiculous

because men dont make us wear them, we choose to wear them and for so many different reasons
none of them being so we can be seen as a piece of mat

I for one wear a bikini to get a ***ing tan
11 years

Magic markers/fat bodies

Not humiliation, but pretty damn nice in my book:

11 years

Magic markers/fat bodies

id love to get fat n then have nasty things written on me abt how flabby i am! smiley
11 years

Magic markers/fat bodies

Layla:
I am upset that you think a bikini is just an excuse to show women as a piece of meat, that is absolutely ridiculous

because men dont make us wear them, we choose to wear them and for so many different reasons
none of them being so we can be seen as a piece of mat

I for one wear a bikini to get a ***ing tan

Yeah...

By that standard, women just being nude is an excuse to make them a "piece of meat" - does that mean every woman is just a piece of meat until they cover up?

Now, as for non-consensual exposure to sexual stuff, bodies aren't inherently sexual. The fact that they're treated like that, I think, just reflects a culture that treats women as okay to attack when they're "underdressed" and that sees male parts as innately threatening for similar reasons - rather than, say, violent misogynists being treated as the problem they are.

On the other hand, non-consensual exposure to explicitly sexual *behaviour* isn't something people should have to deal with.

As a little girl (well before transitioning) I once used a change room, and saw a fully naked, middle aged man. Also as a little girl, I was sexually assaulted - fully clothed, by a fully-clothed peer.

Guess which one was more traumatic?
7 years