Lifestyle tips

Driclor

interesting

I usually either just use regular deoderant (the sure maximum protection is prety good) or imploy layers - either a vest underneath to absorb it, or just something loose over a t shirt to hid my underarms.

I don't think I've got the condition either, probably is just from being larger, but still curious to hear if this stuff works
11 years

Driclor

Reading the first post I was thinking what others already wrote down. But maybe it can be used on special occaisons, but with extra care afterwards. If it blocks up your pores, it is important to use it only on a few places of your body ( the most sweatty parts). And I think it is important to clean it very good. Maybe using a skincleaner that is used to prevent acne, that cleanes the pores. And get sweatty while you are asleep...
11 years

Driclor

Maimee you should just permanently block all your sudoriferous glands ok because thats gross ! hahaha only joking.
I sweat pretty bad too but I am inclined to say it has nothing to do with my weight because when I was slim it was even worse, probably because I was more active then haha anyway, have you tried clinical protection deodorants they are like special expensive kinds that you put on before bed and reapply in the morning, because I use them now and they work really well I havent noticed sweat marks for agesss.
11 years