Lifestyle tips

The negatives of being fat.

shazzy wrote:
wondering if your too heavy for a small lift,

Have you ever been too heavy for a small lift?
11 years

bras that fit your boobs but not your fat back and how hard it is to find a bra that has a hugeee back size but small cups lol

thighs chafing

rings not fitting, although thats more to do with gaining than being fat

your body lotions and creams and shit run out wayy quicker because there is so much more to cover haha
11 years

Wearing out a pair of shoes in no time!

subboi wrote:
We all have various reasons why we enjoy our size but obviously there are trade offs you must make when reaching a certain size. For me a big one is knee pain, as a former football player I already have bad knees so at times my weight is hard on my knees.Another downside for me is it doesn't take much physical activity for me to be huffing and puffing to the point where the stairs simply arent an option anymore.

I would say the biggest negative for me has to be cloths shopping. There just aren't to many trendy big men stores out there. I like to dress nice and sometimes thats both expensive and sometimes not possible.Sound off!
11 years

rubyripples wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:
shazzy wrote:
wondering if your too heavy for a small lift,

Have you ever been too heavy for a small lift?

This is a serious thread, it's not here for your titillation. Not appropriate.

It was a serious question and Shazzy graciously gave a serious answer.
11 years

I worry about losing my luggage when I fly.

A girl who wears small sizes can just nip to a local shop at her destination and pick up a cheap set of new underwear, swimwear, jeans/shorts & t-shirt to tide her over.

It's hard enough sourcing nice clothes that fit in my home country, living in the capital & with the internet at my disposal, let alone on an island in Thailand or up a mountain in Peru. There's no way I'd find a bra or a swimming costume or a pair of jeans that fit in a holiday resort (unless possibly it was in the USA or Tonga!), and I'm "only" a size 20 so it's not even that big an ask, you'd think.

So I always pack those things in my hand luggage. I've never lost my luggage yet but one day it's gonna happen and I don't want my holiday ruined by feeling like a freak because I can't find anything to wear.
11 years

foxglove wrote:
I worry about losing my luggage when I fly.

You could UPS a few items to the hotel before the trip.
11 years

trousers wearing through where my thighs rub together;
lack of choice in clothes;
bending over (belly gets in the way).
But never want to be slim again!smiley
11 years

I don't often like to admit there are negatives to being fat, but one I've just encountered as I am about to buy a house, is being refused life insurance to cover the mortgage.

The hunt begins for a fat friendly insurance company that won't charge a massive premium to insure a fat homeowner

S
11 years

[quote]LipsOfWine wrote:

also after i shower i seem to relentlessly sweat for like 15 minutes at least, is this something that happens to anyone else?

I'm quite a fit man and it happens me too. It's due to love a really hot bath or shower. Don't know is you are into it, but it seems to help to end the shower with a realy cold moment, like the finland people do getting into the snow after having a sauna. At the moment I don't want to sweat after a bath or shower, I'll end with a moment of cold shower...
11 years

I'm getting big and I love it, but I'm a little afraid about problems of being big.

By the moment I'm having problems to find nice clothes but not health problems. If in a future health problems come to me maybe I will go on a diet, but now I enjoy food a lot.
11 years
12   loading