Submission and domination

Lazy lazy lady's

yes, a lazy girl is ideal!!!
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

I am lazy
too lazy
because it means often i dont get out of bed until like 3 pm so that of course also means not eating anything til 3pm lol
im a bad feedee
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

Layla wrote:
I am lazy
too lazy
because it means often i dont get out of bed until like 3 pm so that of course also means not eating anything til 3pm lol
im a bad feedee

From what I understand, the metabolism is slower at night, so in my opinion, it's the better time to stay up, be lazy and eat. Getting up at 3pm would mean that you'd probably stay up til about 6am, right?
Plus there's the privacy of not having the olds bother you all day if you still live with them.
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

fatbellygirl wrote:
I'm super lazy and I love it. the only thing in the future that's majorly not laziness is play with the kids. but otherwise lazy ass hell. i love laying in bed.

Sounds pretty sweet, although in reality, there are some thing that can't be ignored smiley But yeah, love that laziness whenever it can be done.
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

I'm definitely one of those girls. smiley I'm completely lazy and hate going out and doing things unless it includes food.
11 years

Lazy lazy lady's

It is a turn-on for me, but if I had a gf who was too lazy to leave the house, I'd get bored pretty quickly.
11 years