forum  extreme obesity

choosing to have no choice.6 years

I've often heard this idea of "fantasy vs reality" toted about. The idea that a person dreams gaining weight, or gaining to a certain extreme (like immobility), and gets off on such thoughts, but would never attempt it for the sake of practicality. Perhaps wishing to do certain things, maintain independence, or achieve certain goals in their life.

But their are also those who would be content to live a life which revolved around their sexuality. Who would feel most content with a 24/7 sexual lifestyle.

With this in mind, I'm curious to know how many feedees out there won't let themselves gain as much as they want, can't let themselves become morbidly obese, immobile, or beyond, can't say that they want to do it or pursue it as reality...but want it to happen TO them.

How many of you consider the idea of extreme obesity or immobility a pure fantasy, and would say it is something you don't want, but...would put yourself in a situation where you couldn't stop it from happening?

Could you only enjoy having your body control and imprison you if you knew their was no point in trying to fight it? Would you try? Would it be an excuse to give in completely?

Would you want someone to be rough? Would just constant encouragement be enough? Exploiting your weaknesses? Would you simply comply when being told what to do?

Would it take being physically overpowered and force fed, or would it be enough to fall for someone who you couldn't say no to?

What would be more satisfying, that you would be forced to gain the weight, or that you had allowed yourself to fall for someone who would do it to you? Would you need to feel helpless, or would you want to be shown at some point that you ultimately did it to yourself?

Keep in mind, this question applies to those who actually have the sexual desire to get hugely fat, or be fattened, or even someone who would get off on the helplessness in of itself. However, if this idea of the size turns you on, but you aren't at all turned on by the power exchange or physical limitations, your opinions and thoughts are also welcome.

If you have someone to help and don't mind being bed bound, and sex is all that important, than it might be OK, having it happen, or doing it on purpose.

However, if the person is living alone, and being bedbound would mean no income, no home, and even no food, it could not be fun either on purpose or if it just happens.

I would want to have someone with me who exploited my weaknesses and took complete advantage of me, getting me to consume more through whatever means she could possibly come up with. i like thinking about the day when I realize I am wayyy too fat to ever lose the weight that has slowly imprisoned my body to the point that i am not only a slave to it physically but psychologically i am controlled completely by it, and I want someone to transform my mind into one obsessed with gluttony and food

I often fantasize about being so fat that I'm immobile or need help, but never considered it a reality. I would love to be forced to gain weight. I am kind of submissive so the idea of a rough, force feeder who exploits all of my favorite foods so that I can't stop eating is very alluring. I am turned on by being powerless and helpless and would give up control and be willing to get HUGE.

I would rather be treated like a princess than treated roughly. I would love to have the encouragement to get much bigger and have the help of that someone if I needed it, but I wouldn't want to be forced to attain that size.

A fantasy every once in a while of being kidnapped and force fed is one thing, but in reality I would rather have it be a sensual, gentle feeding and growing process.

PinkyDear wrote:
A fantasy every once in a while of being kidnapped and force fed is one thing, but in reality I would rather have it be a sensual, gentle feeding and growing process.

I agree with this as a feeder too.

This is one of my hot-button fantasies. I'm really into the idea of having my weight gain controlled completely by a relentless partner. I imagine being basically helpless to watch as my body balloons around me.

choosing to have no choice.5 years

I think the only scenario in which I would actually gain to the point of immobility is a totally impossible one.

I would want to be 1000% spoiled, living in a house and cheerfully attended to around the clock by a group of friends and lovers who are on board with my gain. I would also want to live in a world where nobody (including my family) bats an eye at this kind of lifestyle choice, which is what makes this impossible smiley

choosing to have no choice.4 years

Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
I often fantasize about being so fat that I'm immobile or need help, but never considered it a reality. I would love to be forced to gain weight. I am kind of submissive so the idea of a rough, force feeder who exploits all of my favorite foods so that I can't stop eating is very alluring. I am turned on by being powerless and helpless and would give up control and be willing to get HUGE.

This is Very sexy.....and my kind of ideal with such vulnerability.

choosing to have no choice.4 years

Definitely falling for someone I couldn't say no to is my ultimate fantasy. I think half of the appeal to me would be knowing that in reality I do have the power to stop, therefore ultimately doing this to myself.
1 page 1 of 3   loading