Submission and domination

Cow fantasies?

We are interested in the cow fantasy, but more the milking aspect, as well as the angle of being owned/used. We are already working on inducing lactation.

After a recent episode of Shameless on Showtime featured a room full of women pumping together (in that case, for a shady business) we got very excited by the idea of other girls joining us for milking.
8 years

Cow fantasies?

Sounds like fun smiley
8 years

Cow fantasies?

Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!
8 years

Cow fantasies?

giantjay:
Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!

Jay, your description of your feeder sucking on your huge moobs and commanding you to Moo sounds so hot! I would love to experience that as well. Reading your description just really turned me on.
8 years

Cow fantasies?

I can see how this would be super appealing, I have considered being made in to a hucow, or a hupig. And the whole idea just makes me shiver. Being fed to grow large and dumb, treated like livestock instead of being a human. smiley
7 years

Cow fantasies?

fatnsexy1:
Love the idea ... rp anyone ?

Yeah let's do it?
7 years

Cow fantasies?

BigDawn:
Would love to rp this fantasy. I am bad at so many things like diet etc but eating and getting milked so simple and yet so sexy. Its so wrong to have a hucow fantasy that just makes it more kinky.

I can't think of anything hotter than rp with a woman who wants to grow, be milked and turned into a hucow. It turns me on like crazy.
7 years

Cow fantasies?

There is nothing more sensual than a cow all tingly and ready to be milked!
7 years

Cow fantasies?

I'd love to be milked and bred every day
7 years

Cow fantasies?

fatnsexy1:
Love this fantasy 🐄

Let's make it reality
7 years
12345   loading