forum  submission and domination

cow fantasies?10 months

calciumkid:
Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!

Nachtigall:
yes i need to and i just found this swimming wear *_* and i really need that badlyyyyy >.< https://syndromestore.com/collections/new/products/sexy-hollow-chest-cow-prints-swimsuit-swim-suit-cow-tights-sd00512?variant=26185927685[/quote]

It even has a boob window! Perfect

cow fantasies?10 months

Anyone wanna role play... i love the idea of being a hucow ...

cow fantasies?10 months

I would like to make a room with straw on the floor and a mattress to keep a Hucow or a hupig with a milking machine the Hucow on a chain on the wall so that she no longer goes anywhere and her nice and fat feed

cow fantasies?10 months

I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵

That said, if I could really live the fantasy and not worry about it...I think i'd be down, especially for the right feeder. You guys and gals deserve to get what you want and it's small price to pay to someone taking care of you like a fat pet.

cow fantasies?10 months

gluttonousgut:
I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵.

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.

cow fantasies?10 months

Don't know how no one's posted this yet, but, an all-time fav:
http://theweightisover.deviantart.com/art/Prototype-cow-collar-475686417
attachment

cow fantasies?10 months

Bethfeedee:
I wish I would be tied up and forced to eat non stop well being milked and giving birth
I can help make that a reality

cow fantasies?10 months

EmmyTheHucow:
Too bad youre so far away, we could hucow train together, that would be fun to have a friend to help each other tie up our udders and chat with while they are being pumped. Keep each other on track so we could finally induce lactation

A couple of hucow gals training together is hot! Definitely a fantasy of mine. Fortunately I found a woman who thinks it is hot too!

Now we just need a few more cows to start a dairy farm...

cow fantasies?9 months

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

calciumkid:
Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.

Nachtigall:
Right now im not at home.will be back from USA wednesday dont know how fast but will look and Text you[/quote]

when you get around to it, i'm still waiting on those mangas/fanfics smiley

cow fantasies?9 months

I have a lot of fantasies of being kidnapped and kept as someone's pet Hucow after inducing lactation with some kind of drug as the idea of ACTUALLY giving birth is kind of freaky for me x_x the concept of a big round belly and giant tits while on all fours is hot as heck, but when the time comes to deliver a baby I'm folding XD
Anyone up for RPing a kidnapped hucow fantasy? I really like the idea of breast (or udder hehe) bondage more than I should XD
<< 8 page 8 of 10   loading