forum  submission and domination

cow fantasies?6 months

I can fatten you up really good

cow fantasies?6 months

Not looking to be fattened but i want to know more about hucows

cow fantasies?6 months

I used to own a Hucow some time ago, wouldn't mind owning another one.

cow fantasies?6 months

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD

That picture is quite moo-ving.

cow fantasies?6 months

Nachtigall:
i would like to try that phantasy. Had it some years ago already and started to sew a little cow cosplay outfit ^^ but never finished it. Maybe i should now ^//^

Abel91:
Cow cosplays would be great. I am an artist from germany and some of my pictures are based on this ushimimi stuff smiley I hope to see more pictures of this kind of cosplay in the future^^

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD

Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!

cow fantasies?6 months

calciumkid:
Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!

Nachtigall:
yes i need to and i just found this swimming wear *_* and i really need that badlyyyyy >.< https://syndromestore.com/collections/new/products/sexy-hollow-chest-cow-prints-swimsuit-swim-suit-cow-tights-sd00512?variant=26185927685[/quote]

It even has a boob window! Perfect

cow fantasies?6 months

Anyone wanna role play... i love the idea of being a hucow ...

cow fantasies?6 months

I would like to make a room with straw on the floor and a mattress to keep a Hucow or a hupig with a milking machine the Hucow on a chain on the wall so that she no longer goes anywhere and her nice and fat feed

cow fantasies?6 months

I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵

That said, if I could really live the fantasy and not worry about it...I think i'd be down, especially for the right feeder. You guys and gals deserve to get what you want and it's small price to pay to someone taking care of you like a fat pet.

cow fantasies?6 months

gluttonousgut:
I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵.

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.
<< 8 page 8 of 10   loading