forum  submission and domination

cow fantasies?7 months

I have a lot of fantasies of being kidnapped and kept as someone's pet Hucow after inducing lactation with some kind of drug as the idea of ACTUALLY giving birth is kind of freaky for me x_x the concept of a big round belly and giant tits while on all fours is hot as heck, but when the time comes to deliver a baby I'm folding XD
Anyone up for RPing a kidnapped hucow fantasy? I really like the idea of breast (or udder hehe) bondage more than I should XD

cow fantasies?6 months

I find this fantasy incredible if I'm honest. There's something about the idea of the love of my life growing secure, happy and settled in our relationship. Her getting huge and greedy and comfortable as I encourage her, feed her and make sure she wants for nothing. And her boobs swelling with milk as we breed continuously and various hucow fantasies involving milking besides.

cow fantasies?5 months

Yes, mhm, all of this smiley
I'm drooling XD

cow fantasies?5 months

YESSSS!

cow fantasies?4 months

Shame this has gone dead. Just to add my voice - I absolutely love cow play. It feels incredible, it's like next level sexual intensity. Having a plump cow desperately mooing for you while you tease her hanging udders. My god.

If anyone wants to chat about this stuff - message me! 😍

cow fantasies?4 months

Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. Were celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when its okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!

cow fantasies?4 months

growin guy:
Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. We�re celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when it�s okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!

Guess I read you post a day to late. smiley
Missed it.

Well, atleast I'll have time to work on a costume. (hehe)

cow fantasies?4 months

I really think piggy play is the sexiest thigh ever but cows are way bigger. I would love to call a huge ssbbw a heifer as she moos while gorging

cow fantasies?4 months

Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh

cow fantasies?2 months

Being in farm pig or cow is my fantasy also. The idea turns me on and really motivites me to eat more and more and just lazy in the bed! :O
<< 9 page 9 of 10   loading