forum  submission and domination

cow fantasies?6 years

im into to both I find both fantasies equally sexy.

cow fantasies?6 years

I very much love the idea of being turned into a huge breeding milk cow. So hot.

cow fantasies?6 years

Hunter9 wrote:
just wrote a story with this theme. It's called "The Fat Farm"

http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/stories/view.php?id=5198

I read that. You definitely need to write more. I want to become a milk cow so badly.

cow fantasies?6 years

Ah good! I'm glad there are others out there, maybe we should start a farm smiley

cow fantasies?6 years

Wow!!! I had to put my thought down. I could build a stall with a wide screen TV playing 24 hour re runs of the food channel and have modified cow milking machine combined with a feeding machine.In between feeding and milking there could be a big hot tub you could float and dream in, while there was soft sounds of cow bells and mooing. The hell with inventing stuff. I'm going to be a farmer.smiley

cow fantasies?6 years

I love it . Pigs and Cows. Oinking and mooing , and milking in the barn . I very much love the idea of these transformation fantasies.

cow fantasies?6 years

Hunter9 wrote:
just wrote a story with this theme. It's called "The Fat Farm"

http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/stories/view.php?id=5198
This is a wonderful story , more please.

cow fantasies?6 years

*blinks* says no more.

cow fantasies?6 years

jellomelons wrote:
Yay farming!

FARMVILLE

cow fantasies?6 years

I love the story and cannot wait to read more!!!! I'm working toward being milked and fed.

cow fantasies?6 years

I once had a milk cow (my boss's wife) who I impregnated and used for milking for almost a year after our child was born. It was such an intimate experience. She gained about 75 lbs. during the pregnancy and grew 2 cup sizes.

cow fantasies?6 years

I love piggy play , but just knowing that there are folks out there with fat cow fantasies makes happy . Life could be so sweet down on the farm . Oink oink.

cow fantasies?6 years

I love piggy play , but just knowing that there are folks out there with fat cow fantasies makes happy . Life could be so sweet down on the farm . Oink oink.

cow fantasies?6 years

I totally fantasize about being changed into a fat milk cow. Lactating and being milked is another really hot part of my TG fantasy. That story was so hot!

cow fantasies?6 years

I have fantasies of many women in my herd. They let me fatten and milk then... They even moo! Odd, but hot!smiley

cow fantasies?6 years

I have also had fantasies of fattening women like pigs. They oink, and eat happily, and get fatter for me.

cow fantasies?6 years

they do have hu-cow farms out there and vitiams that do enduce lacation eg Prolactin

cow fantasies?6 years

I often think of being a big hu-cow. milked every morning and night. stalled... and of course fed.
big hanging udders either hand milked or hooked up to a machine.

cow fantasies?6 years

Like that story too and congratulations to the writer...im tg..it would not be bad to be tg fat hu cow..
interested in reality and in roleplay

cow fantasies?6 years

nonsense Blondage - you have a lovely pair smiley

cow fantasies?6 years

Fatbellygirl; If your so called friends are picken on you. THEN THERE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. Next time they pic on you, tell them; The only reason your picking on me is because you hate yourself, and you just can't stand to see someone thats happy with themselves, like me!PS:My boyfriend Loves my Breasts. Then smile and walk away.smiley

cow fantasies?6 years

you heard Ruby - she wants cow talk smiley

cow fantasies?6 years

I need to apologize to the members of FF. As Rubyripples pointed out to me about my posts on this form. I should of read them before posting. I,in no way intended to associate children in that first post. Apparently just prior to writing that,I was reading something about Obama and feeding children in Africa, and some how part of that topic got blended into my post. I have NO interest in children sexually, feeding or otherwize, my history speaks for itself. As far as the darker post, I admit I may have gotten a little to graphic, and will keep it toned down in the future. Again I apologize to you all and want to thank Rubyripples for pulling those posts.

cow fantasies?6 years

Thanks guys.Now as ruby said earlier lets get back to the topic. Speaking of; I would like to set up a Fantasy Farm, where there is multiple settings to accommmoate all my Cows wildest fantasy's. They could Start with the Vanilla, where they would be pampered in every way,so as they would produce the most milk.Then they move to one of the next levels, where they would be aggressively encouraged to load thier bellies up until thier endorphins kick in and thier milk production is maxed. Then for the greedy little Cows that can't get enough? Well lets just say the Haunting sounds coming from the stalls in the dungeon, of rubber stretching and milking machines straining to keep up :o, will be drownded out by all the laughter,of the Evil Feeders and Mad Doctors, as they forcibly push thier subjects beyhond limits, to produce more and more with each passing day. smiley

cow fantasies?5 years

Mammacow if you were in my stall I would massively impregnate you, and then pressure feed you so full, that you would be producing so much milk, that your udders would be the size of footballs, and it would require replacing the 5 Hp Elec motor on the milking machine with a Chevy V8 engine.Then I could sell you to NASA, so they could send you to MARS to create a new Nation and feed them at the same time.smiley

cow fantasies?5 years

Mamacow, I imagine you weighing much more than a real cow, with ultra huge udders, fatten beyond belief, mooing with joy!

cow fantasies?5 years

I always dream being stuck in a cage force-fed and hooked up to be milked. I do have a breast pump I experiment with.

cow fantasies?5 years

Yeah, this is a HUGE fantasy of mine.

cow fantasies?5 years

Recently gotten into RPing this online. It's rather fantastic.

cow fantasies?5 years

dating a girl right now that wants cow noises played through the stereo when we're having sex. Whatever makes her happy.

cow fantasies?5 years

Cow noises while engaged in the horizontal bop. I would most certainly hang on to that lady , and maybe expand the menagerie.

cow fantasies?5 years

It is not an easy subject to even hint at . People react to being obese with all this negative bile , and any kinks or twists that involve imagination are certainly discouraged . I think we should be given credit for elevating the cow , and the pig back to mythic standing. Where would Zeus be without Io. I know your feelings about the joy of finding someone that understands the hucow urge.

cow fantasies?5 years

After a pregnancy, everyone should try his feedee so long to milk as long as it is possible!
If this is not possible: you should fatten your feedee so much, that she gives milk for you. smiley

I need the lactation - milk! :-)

cow fantasies?5 years

i m very interessted in lactating girls
please contact me smiley

cow fantasies?5 years

i have this fantasy plus also pig fantasy i love milking breasts and bbws so i put the two together if any lady is intrested

cow fantasies?5 years

I alredy try to do it with one old exgf... But she don't want to became huge smiley
It remain a secret dream.

cow fantasies?4 years

Ive always had a HUcow thing. Id love to be milked

cow fantasies?4 years

I love the idea of being turned in to a mooing mindless fat cow! Gives me shivers just thinking about it!

cow fantasies?3 years

Midnight in Paris wrote:
Mooooo!

So does this mean you like this kind of thing?

Interesting....

cow fantasies?3 years

lighthousecouple wrote:
Cow play is definitely an interest of ours. We bought an electric breast pump Friday night and have started pumping to induce.

Wow! Now this is where it gets interesting, does it not?

Because it's one thing to "Moo" or wear a cow's tail or outfit, get down on all fours, etc.

But this is something I suspect many of us desire -- the women who wished to be milked, to have creamy milk gushing from their "udders" and the men who wish to perhaps enjoy "milking" their partners.

Who all likes this aspect of this fetish enough to pursue it to these ends?

I think I do.

If only I could find the right girl . . .

cow fantasies?3 years

I have to admit, my partner and I had fantasized about inducing lactation. I feel I would have to share a total bond of trust to go through with it, but being a milk cow has to be high on the top of my list one day smiley

cow fantasies?3 years

Soft Punk wrote:
I have to admit, my partner and I had fantasized about inducing lactation. I feel I would have to share a total bond of trust to go through with it, but being a milk cow has to be high on the top of my list one day smiley

This is not all that difficult to do, actually. I have known two adoptive couples where the wives (who had never had kids) managed to induce enough breastmilk to feed their adopted infants.

This happens all the time in the animal world (other mammals, like cats, dogs, etc.).

Best to all who try this. I wish you luck, but I don't think you will really need it.

cow fantasies?3 years

We are interested in the cow fantasy, but more the milking aspect, as well as the angle of being owned/used. We are already working on inducing lactation.

After a recent episode of Shameless on Showtime featured a room full of women pumping together (in that case, for a shady business) we got very excited by the idea of other girls joining us for milking.

cow fantasies?3 years

Id love to milk you every day

cow fantasies?3 years

Got to find a bbw now that wants to.

cow fantasies?3 years

Sounds like fun smiley

cow fantasies?3 years

Cow fantasies?! Sign me up! I would love to be forced to become someones persona cow!

cow fantasies?3 years

just seeing this thread makes we want to fondle a big plumb well fed woman and tug on her teats until she lets her milk down. id take her to my private barn to feed her and grow her like a fertile cow

cow fantasies?3 years

foodbaby:
This is my biggest fantasy. I've thought about trying to induce lactation before but I keep chickening out.

You just need some encouragement and help is all.

cow fantasies?2 years

Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!

cow fantasies?2 years

giantjay:
Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!

Jay, your description of your feeder sucking on your huge moobs and commanding you to Moo sounds so hot! I would love to experience that as well. Reading your description just really turned me on.

cow fantasies?2 years

It gets sexier when the farmer can document his hucow's growth. Holding up one of her udders for the camera in his hand and letting the mammary flesh ooz a little between his fingers and sag outside the span of his hands. Her udders swell up and produce even more milk as she is progressively fed more at the trough and the sex with her owner get rougher and more forceful. Who wouldnt want to stuff her belly with cattle feed until she is a massive impregnated milk cow?

cow fantasies?11 months

Would love to rp this fantasy. I am bad at so many things like diet etc but eating and getting milked so simple and yet so sexy. Its so wrong to have a hucow fantasy that just makes it more kinky.

cow fantasies?11 months

I can see how this would be super appealing, I have considered being made in to a hucow, or a hupig. And the whole idea just makes me shiver. Being fed to grow large and dumb, treated like livestock instead of being a human. smiley

cow fantasies?10 months

Love the idea ... rp anyone ?

cow fantasies?10 months

fatnsexy1:
Love the idea ... rp anyone ?

Yeah let's do it?

cow fantasies?10 months

BigDawn:
Would love to rp this fantasy. I am bad at so many things like diet etc but eating and getting milked so simple and yet so sexy. Its so wrong to have a hucow fantasy that just makes it more kinky.

I can't think of anything hotter than rp with a woman who wants to grow, be milked and turned into a hucow. It turns me on like crazy.

cow fantasies?10 months

There is nothing more sensual than a cow all tingly and ready to be milked!

cow fantasies?9 months

I'd love to be milked and bred every day

cow fantasies?9 months

Love this fantasy 🐄

cow fantasies?9 months

fatnsexy1:
Love this fantasy 🐄

Let's make it reality

cow fantasies?9 months

Nachtigall:
i would like to try that phantasy. Had it some years ago already and started to sew a little cow cosplay outfit ^^ but never finished it. Maybe i should now ^//^

Cow cosplays would be great. I am an artist from germany and some of my pictures are based on this ushimimi stuff smiley I hope to see more pictures of this kind of cosplay in the future^^

cow fantasies?9 months

Sounds interesting, need a big fat bull. Or mayby i a should be a calf, that way i get all the heavy cream i want, yo satisfy my cravings.

cow fantasies?9 months

if any of you wanna talk/rp about this, i'd be more than willing smiley

cow fantasies?9 months

EmmyTheHucow:
Hucow in training here! Nothing turns me on more than to be tied up, breasts bound with ropes to make them more udder like, then be milked by a pump or suckled by mouth, and forced fed until im stuffed. Fattening me up like a good cow in training. I hope one day i can induce lactation.

Sounds amazing! Do you have a farmer to milk you?

cow fantasies?9 months

Could u tell me more about this fetish

cow fantasies?9 months

I can fatten you up really good

cow fantasies?9 months

Not looking to be fattened but i want to know more about hucows

cow fantasies?9 months

I used to own a Hucow some time ago, wouldn't mind owning another one.

cow fantasies?9 months

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD

That picture is quite moo-ving.

cow fantasies?9 months

Nachtigall:
i would like to try that phantasy. Had it some years ago already and started to sew a little cow cosplay outfit ^^ but never finished it. Maybe i should now ^//^

Abel91:
Cow cosplays would be great. I am an artist from germany and some of my pictures are based on this ushimimi stuff smiley I hope to see more pictures of this kind of cosplay in the future^^

Nachtigall:
i found an old picture of the dress in one of my folders XD

Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!

cow fantasies?9 months

calciumkid:
Hot damn, you totally need to dig up that dress and take some more photos!

Nachtigall:
yes i need to and i just found this swimming wear *_* and i really need that badlyyyyy >.< https://syndromestore.com/collections/new/products/sexy-hollow-chest-cow-prints-swimsuit-swim-suit-cow-tights-sd00512?variant=26185927685[/quote]

It even has a boob window! Perfect

cow fantasies?8 months

Anyone wanna role play... i love the idea of being a hucow ...

cow fantasies?8 months

I would like to make a room with straw on the floor and a mattress to keep a Hucow or a hupig with a milking machine the Hucow on a chain on the wall so that she no longer goes anywhere and her nice and fat feed

cow fantasies?8 months

I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵

That said, if I could really live the fantasy and not worry about it...I think i'd be down, especially for the right feeder. You guys and gals deserve to get what you want and it's small price to pay to someone taking care of you like a fat pet.

cow fantasies?8 months

gluttonousgut:
I would love to be someones fat hupig. Being a cow sounds fun too, but I don't know how I feel about getting milked. Kind of turns me on and scared me at the same time. I still have to work for a living and I don't think my boss is going to give me additionally breaks to go pump my moobs because they're getting full.😵.

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.

cow fantasies?8 months

Don't know how no one's posted this yet, but, an all-time fav:
http://theweightisover.deviantart.com/art/Prototype-cow-collar-475686417
attachment

cow fantasies?8 months

Bethfeedee:
I wish I would be tied up and forced to eat non stop well being milked and giving birth
I can help make that a reality

cow fantasies?8 months

EmmyTheHucow:
Too bad youre so far away, we could hucow train together, that would be fun to have a friend to help each other tie up our udders and chat with while they are being pumped. Keep each other on track so we could finally induce lactation

A couple of hucow gals training together is hot! Definitely a fantasy of mine. Fortunately I found a woman who thinks it is hot too!

Now we just need a few more cows to start a dairy farm...

cow fantasies?7 months

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

calciumkid:
Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.

Nachtigall:
Right now im not at home.will be back from USA wednesday dont know how fast but will look and Text you[/quote]

when you get around to it, i'm still waiting on those mangas/fanfics smiley

cow fantasies?7 months

I have a lot of fantasies of being kidnapped and kept as someone's pet Hucow after inducing lactation with some kind of drug as the idea of ACTUALLY giving birth is kind of freaky for me x_x the concept of a big round belly and giant tits while on all fours is hot as heck, but when the time comes to deliver a baby I'm folding XD
Anyone up for RPing a kidnapped hucow fantasy? I really like the idea of breast (or udder hehe) bondage more than I should XD

cow fantasies?6 months

I find this fantasy incredible if I'm honest. There's something about the idea of the love of my life growing secure, happy and settled in our relationship. Her getting huge and greedy and comfortable as I encourage her, feed her and make sure she wants for nothing. And her boobs swelling with milk as we breed continuously and various hucow fantasies involving milking besides.

cow fantasies?5 months

Yes, mhm, all of this smiley
I'm drooling XD

cow fantasies?5 months

YESSSS!

cow fantasies?4 months

Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. Were celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when its okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!

cow fantasies?4 months

growin guy:
Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. We�re celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when it�s okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!

Guess I read you post a day to late. smiley
Missed it.

Well, atleast I'll have time to work on a costume. (hehe)

cow fantasies?4 months

I really think piggy play is the sexiest thigh ever but cows are way bigger. I would love to call a huge ssbbw a heifer as she moos while gorging

cow fantasies?4 months

Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh

cow fantasies?2 months

Being in farm pig or cow is my fantasy also. The idea turns me on and really motivites me to eat more and more and just lazy in the bed! :O

cow fantasies?2 months

Love to see you crawling around in your pig sty.

cow fantasies?2 months

rUfatyet2:
Love to see you crawling around in your pig sty.

Oh, thank you! I would enjoy it also smiley

cow fantasies?2 months

shesgonnabehuge:
Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh

Sounds like the best way to spend some time!

cow fantasies?1 month

BigGirlNeedsFeeding:
Ah good! I'm glad there are others out there, maybe we should start a farm smiley

f єvєr mαkє t rch thαt ѕ єхαctlч whαt wσuld dσ.
ѕσ frєαkng hσt. whσ'd wαnnα cσmє lvє σn mч fαrm tσ вє mч вrєєdng cσw?
1 >> page 1 of 10   loading