Submission and domination

Cow fantasies?

Nachtigall:
ohhh boy... i know sooo many manga/fanfictions where the guys get milked and its so hot *_*

calciumkid:
Would it be okay for you to send me some links via pm? I'm intrigued.

Nachtigall:
Right now im not at home.will be back from USA wednesday dont know how fast but will look and Text you[/quote]

when you get around to it, i'm still waiting on those mangas/fanfics smiley
6 years

Cow fantasies?

I have a lot of fantasies of being kidnapped and kept as someone's pet Hucow after inducing lactation with some kind of drug as the idea of ACTUALLY giving birth is kind of freaky for me x_x the concept of a big round belly and giant tits while on all fours is hot as heck, but when the time comes to deliver a baby I'm folding XD
Anyone up for RPing a kidnapped hucow fantasy? I really like the idea of breast (or udder hehe) bondage more than I should XD
6 years

Cow fantasies?

I find this fantasy incredible if I'm honest. There's something about the idea of the love of my life growing secure, happy and settled in our relationship. Her getting huge and greedy and comfortable as I encourage her, feed her and make sure she wants for nothing. And her boobs swelling with milk as we breed continuously and various hucow fantasies involving milking besides.
6 years

Cow fantasies?

Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. We’re celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when it’s okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!
6 years

Cow fantasies?

growin guy:
Had to share this here. If you haven't heard if Chick-fil-A, this is an opportunity to live up your fetish in a small, socially acceptable way. I'm already planning a cow outfit for next year, and will spend the whole day going from restaurant to restaurant "grazing" until I'm bursting out of the cow suit and stuffed senseless!

www.chick-fil-a.com/Cow-Appreciation-Day

Cow Appreciation Day
Break out your spots and cow bells. We�re celebrating our favorite bovines the best way we know how: free chicken.
How to Cow

Cow Appreciation Day is the one day of the year when it�s okay to dress udderly crazy in exchange for free food. Here's how it works:

Make or buy your cow costume (or any sort of cow apparel, really).
Wear your cow costume to your favorite Chick-fil-A between Opening and 7 p.m.
Receive a free entree!

Guess I read you post a day to late. smiley
Missed it.

Well, atleast I'll have time to work on a costume. (hehe)
6 years

Cow fantasies?

I really think piggy play is the sexiest thigh ever but cows are way bigger. I would love to call a huge ssbbw a heifer as she moos while gorging
6 years

Cow fantasies?

Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh
6 years

Cow fantasies?

shesgonnabehuge:
Oh god I wanna be bred and milked so badly, lol. But I'll settle with forced lactation and weight gain.... Ugh

Sounds like the best way to spend some time!
6 years

Cow fantasies?

BigGirlNeedsFeeding:
Ah good! I'm glad there are others out there, maybe we should start a farm smiley

íf í єvєr mαkє ít rích thαt íѕ єхαctlч whαt í wσuld dσ.
ѕσ frєαkíng hσt. whσ'd wαnnα cσmє lívє σn mч fαrm tσ вє mч вrєєdíng cσw?
6 years

Cow fantasies?

I have had the fantasy of playing with a hucow since before I knew there was such a fetish. I am lucky enough to have found a few ladies who share my interest over the years but I’m always happy to chat or rp on the subject.

I also have a few stories on the subject on here, so here’s a link, enjoy.
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
5 years
34567   loading