Submission and domination

Cow fantasies?

you heard Ruby - she wants cow talk smiley
11 years

Cow fantasies?

Mamacow, I imagine you weighing much more than a real cow, with ultra huge udders, fatten beyond belief, mooing with joy!
10 years

Cow fantasies?

Recently gotten into RPing this online. It's rather fantastic.
10 years

Cow fantasies?

dating a girl right now that wants cow noises played through the stereo when we're having sex. Whatever makes her happy.
10 years

Cow fantasies?

i have this fantasy plus also pig fantasy i love milking breasts and bbws so i put the two together if any lady is intrested
10 years

Cow fantasies?

I love the idea of being turned in to a mooing mindless fat cow! Gives me shivers just thinking about it!
9 years

Cow fantasies?

Midnight in Paris wrote:
Mooooo!

So does this mean you like this kind of thing?

Interesting....
9 years

Cow fantasies?

lighthousecouple wrote:
Cow play is definitely an interest of ours. We bought an electric breast pump Friday night and have started pumping to induce.

Wow! Now this is where it gets interesting, does it not?

Because it's one thing to "Moo" or wear a cow's tail or outfit, get down on all fours, etc.

But this is something I suspect many of us desire -- the women who wished to be milked, to have creamy milk gushing from their "udders" and the men who wish to perhaps enjoy "milking" their partners.

Who all likes this aspect of this fetish enough to pursue it to these ends?

I think I do.

If only I could find the right girl . . .
9 years

Cow fantasies?

I have to admit, my partner and I had fantasized about inducing lactation. I feel I would have to share a total bond of trust to go through with it, but being a milk cow has to be high on the top of my list one day smiley
9 years

Cow fantasies?

Soft Punk wrote:
I have to admit, my partner and I had fantasized about inducing lactation. I feel I would have to share a total bond of trust to go through with it, but being a milk cow has to be high on the top of my list one day smiley

This is not all that difficult to do, actually. I have known two adoptive couples where the wives (who had never had kids) managed to induce enough breastmilk to feed their adopted infants.

This happens all the time in the animal world (other mammals, like cats, dogs, etc.).

Best to all who try this. I wish you luck, but I don't think you will really need it.
9 years
12345   loading