Submission and domination

Cow fantasies?

I role play a pig in other ways than just being fat. I love the idea of being fattened on the farm šŸ·
4 years

Cow fantasies?

Ilikebigguts:
I like doing roleplays on kik where I (or my partner and I) are such gluttons, we start resembling pigs and cows. Like partial transformations.

If anyoneā€™s interested, my kik is Identityunknown01 .

Cow fantasies are awesome. I love drawing cow characters as well
4 years

Cow fantasies?

Ilikebigguts:
I like doing roleplays on kik where I (or my partner and I) are such gluttons, we start resembling pigs and cows. Like partial transformations.

If anyoneā€™s interested, my kik is Identityunknown01 .

Idk if it's considered taboo or whatever to resurrect these old threads, but this one is hot as hell and is actually converting me into the lactating camp, which is something I didn't see coming for myself. Imma have to write a story along these lines now ^
3 years

Cow fantasies?

definitely one of my fantasies...here's a story I wrote exploring the erotic aspects: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

story id=41385
3 years

Cow fantasies?

I love the idea of being fattened up to where you start turning into a cow or pig. Like, your feeder slowly becomes your owner as they secretly start to take over your life, changing you into sexy fat property to produce milk. Eventually I would just get dumber as well as my humanity slowly disappears , eventually only being on all 4s as I reduce my life to eating, love making and being milked.
3 years

Cow fantasies?

Not much into the ā€œbreedingā€ angle myself, but the idea of a fat girl with cute little cow horns topping off her fat face or a pig tail strapped to her fat ass is pretty hot, not gonna lie.
3 years

Cow fantasies?

Just found this thread and wanted to revive it.

Anyone out there into hucow, breeding, ANR kinks? It's definitely one of my favorite things.
11 months

Cow fantasies?

Quiet Cow:
This is one of my fantasies/kinks, if my screen name isnā€™t clue enough haha. Iā€™m pretty much becoming my husbandā€™s hucow. Heā€™ll have me give him a moo, milk my udders etc. I freaking love being his fat cow. Itā€™s very natural. Iā€™ve also started trying to relactate myself. Itā€™s a simple idea but a lengthy process but I think Iā€™m getting somewhere with it. Itā€™s at least nice to be hooked up to the pump a couple times a day, as I find milking time to be very relaxing. I find the cow fantasy kind of brings a lot of my kinks togetherā€”fatness, submission, etc. lol itā€™s actually what helped me to be more loving and accepting of my body and got me interested in gaining.

So hot. An exciting read.
9 months

Cow fantasies?

Oh god it's so hot to think of myself with a cow bell around my neck, udders being sucked off by a machine and being fed simultaneously. It's a very gripping image. A fat lactating cow with a big appetite. Moo!
9 months

Cow fantasies?

Dutch Bbw:
Oh god it's so hot to think of myself with a cow bell around my neck, udders being sucked off by a machine and being fed simultaneously. It's a very gripping image. A fat lactating cow with a big appetite. Moo!

Oh god yesssss. The eating part while being sucked is sooooo hot
9 months
34567   loading