Submission and domination

Making a fat girl work out

i guess this could be filed under sub/dom.

I used to love watching my fat girlfriend try to work off some of her pounds. She hated to work out. She was just so lazy. But once she got up to 300 lbs I told the fat porker that it was time she shed some of her excess blubber.

Now and then i'd make her get on my treadmill. Of course, she would get winded after like 5 minutes and then want off it.

So, i told her we were going to play a game and explained the rules to her. I told her i would give her 2 months to lose 10 lbs. If at the end of 2 months if she had not lost 10 lbs then i would make her go into a Krispy Kreme donut shop during peak hours(morning time when they are busiest) and order two dozen donuts. And then i said, and here was the caveat; she had to wear an outfit of my choosing.

Well two months went by and she was still 300 lbs. She didn't lose a lb. She didn't want to. She was looking forward to this day as much as i was.

So the day came and i pulled out an outfit that fit her when was much much smaller. It was a white top and a pair of daisy duke jean shorts. She put them on and she was absolutely bursting out of them. The white top looked like a crop top on her and she had a thick roll of belly fat that was exposed and bounced around while she walked. Not only that the shirt was so small on her it couldn't hide the the rolls of fat she had under her breasts. I don't know how she was able to squeeze into the daisy dukes but her flabby ass was hanging out of them and her thick thunder thighs were totally exposed.

So we get to the donut shop and its packed with people. We're sitting in the car and i reach over and give her fat a good jiggle and she is totally about to orgasm. But then she says she cant do it; its too embarrassing etc. I say that is the point. She's sitting there and getting turned on and then finally gets out of the car and walks inside the donut shop.

I watch her walk in and she's absolutely bursting out of her clothes with her fat jiggling and bouncing all over. She was walking so fast her rolls under her titties were slapping off her big fat roll that hung over her waistband.

I enter the donut shop right after he and stand behind her. I'm not sure if people think i'm with her or not but everyone is staring at her, some with their mouths wide open. We get to the front and she orders two dozen donuts and the girl behind the counter tries not to make eye contact. A few workers notice her and there is some laughter that can be heard and some audible snickering. No one actually says anything mean but some girl who was behind us in line said "seriously?" when she heard my gf order two dozen. Then someone said "Oh hell no" and then we just waited as the counter girl filled up two boxes of donuts. My gf started to sweat and i could see the look on her face was that of humiliation. She would make the slightest movement and her fat would jiggle and bounce up and down. She was in serious danger of just bursting through all her clothes.

On the drive back to our apartment my gf pleasured herself (while eating a donut). When we got back to our apartment i put her through one hell of a work out. Then i made her stuff herself with donut after donut until she burst out of her clothes.
11 years

Ugh this could have been so hot
but then

'My gf was a very attractive women, her face didn't really match her blubbery body.'

totally ruined it for me
11 years

Layla wrote:
but then

'My gf was a very attractive women, her face didn't really match her blubbery body.'

totally ruined it for me

explain...i don't get it.

what i meant to say was that she had a relatively slim face compared to her body. Poor wood choice i think. I think i'll just remove that line.
11 years

Hunter9 wrote:
Layla wrote:
but then

totally ruined it for me

what i meant to say was that she had a relatively slim face compared to her body. Poor wood choice i think. I think i'll just remove that line.

Yeah I knew exactly what you meant

It ruined it for me because it basically says that not only are fat faces not attractive but fat in general isnt, hence why she was 'very attractive' and her face ' didnt match'
11 years

Layla wrote:
Hunter9 wrote:
Layla wrote:
but then

totally ruined it for me

Yeah I knew exactly what you meant

It ruined it for me because it basically says that not only are fat faces not attractive but fat in general isnt, hence why she was 'very attractive' and her face ' didnt match'

no that's not what i meant by it at all. Because personally i love a fat face with chubby cheeks.
11 years

PervyEm wrote:
As usual, Layla and I are very interested. haha

I got about a 3rd of a way through your post. I'm loving what you write but could you please put them in the stories section?

I'm not saying that what you write is unrealistic. I'm saying that it just didn't happen. I've followed you and the things you have said for a while now and you're just not consistent.

Highly hot stuff going on soo carry on.

it's not a story. It doesn't have characters, narrative and plot.

it's just my recollection from a relationship from around 8 years ago. One thing i forgot to mention is that the first donut shop we went to she wouldn't get out of the car. She got cold feet at the last minute. Then when we were driving back she said she'd do it if we went to a donut shop that was outside of town. So we drove 30 minutes to another donut shop.

believe it or not its up to you Em. I'll admit stories do get embellished over time no matter who is telling them.
11 years

Making a fat girl work out is such a hot topic thread so I'm bumping this. Someone wanna share?!

I have to admit that the idea of going to the gym is only fun because I'm basically making a fat girl work out, haha. I have this fantasy about using the treadmill for 5 minutes, failing in a hot sticky mess, then going over to the set of scales that are in the cardio room at my gym, and weighing myself in front of everyone. They're the kind that have a pillar with the old-fashioned slidey-weights on top, rather than a dial or digital display. So everyone can see across the room where the little weights are placed.

If there were someone making me work out in order to make fun of me, in my head that would be HOT. (Although in reality it would probably be totes humiliating haha.)
11 years

foxglove wrote:
I have this fantasy about using the treadmill for 5 minutes, failing in a hot sticky mess, then going over to the set of scales that are in the cardio room at my gym, and weighing myself in front of everyone. They're the kind that have a pillar with the old-fashioned slidey-weights on top, rather than a dial or digital display. So everyone can see across the room where the little weights are placed.

are you trying to tell us that you are a member of a gym? The evidence before us suggests this is very hard to believe smiley
11 years

This whole thing about being forced to workout and never meeting the mark and then maybe getting swatted along to move faster and harder has always put a smile on my face.
11 years

jayyy wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Making a fat girl work out is such a hot topic thread so I'm bumping this. Someone wanna share?!

I have to admit that the idea of going to the gym is only fun because I'm basically making a fat girl work out, haha. I have this fantasy about using the treadmill for 5 minutes, failing in a hot sticky mess, then going over to the set of scales that
are in the cardio room at my gym, and weighing myself in front of everyone. They're the kind that have a pillar with the old-fashioned slidey-weights on top, rather than a dial or digital display. So everyone can see across the room where the little weights are placed.

If there were someone making me work out in order to make fun of me, in my head that would be HOT. (Although in reality it would probably be totes humiliating haha.)

At first, please excuse my English, as a non-native speaker, I am doing my best :-)
This exactely is my very favourite fantasy. Guess it has something to do with my memory of being actually weighed by my family doctor as a little, morbidly obese child (it was an extremely humiliating and dreadeed experience at that time). Do you have the same experience, or why do you think this fantasy turns you on? Also a fantasy of a trainer or a "fit authority" overlooking me, telling me how to excercise and what not to eat, more specifically, forbidding me to eat, having control over my diet, my body, commenting on it, is very exciting :-) This "sexual level" is at the same time mixed with the fact, that I would actually like to hear from such an authority that I am allowed to eat, that I am not fat anymore. Someone having the same feelings?

Oh yes absolutely!

would love the fact beeing trapped into thinking everything is ok still of course i have gained at least 10kg but would love the fact she humilating my fatness but secretely or openly ecouraging my gain )
11 years
123   loading