Submission and domination

Making a fat girl work out

This is super hot.

My girlfriend loves to make me ride a bicycle and watch how my butt engulfs the seat and I get winded after like 1 or 2 blocks... then we go for a snack smiley
9 years

First chapter is finally up... there will be more coming soon.

Hope you enjoy!
8 years

I've just published Chapter 4 of my 'Personal Trainer' story... hope you like it.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
8 years

Whoaa I´m really into this! I used to ask my ex to do rope jumping and jumping jacks and loved it when she got out of breath.
Sometimes we made a deal, having me work out and feed her in exchange and I am also crazy about this...
7 years

I get turned on by a female coworker who allways tries to pace me going up the stairs- and ends up out of breath- she's overweight and a type A hyper competitive type, but it makes her look weak, and some how sexier. She's a manager and I'm wondering if she'd do it with her own employees. She probably doesn't give a damn, and I probably only care because I think she's hot.

More on the topic of fat girl humiliation, we fly a lot of charters- and they weight each passanger and bags- her first trip, I warned her, and said I could have her put on a separate manifest so all the other passengers didn't see her weight on their receipt ( I allways make that offer to women skinny to obese). She walks in the lobby and announces her weight loudly in front of everyone ( at least 30 lbs heavier than I would have guessed). Btw I started making the offer after another female stepped on the scales with her winter clothes, laptop case, purse, and food and drinks for the day. All of this gets listed as her weight on the receipt she had to file and seen by all of the secretaries, her boss, etc. the rest of us threw our bags on a pallet where they get weighed together.
7 years

alabamakmg:
I get turned on by a female coworker who allways tries to pace me going up the stairs- and ends up out of breath- she's overweight and a type A hyper competitive type, but it makes her look weak, and some how sexier. She's a manager and I'm wondering if she'd do it with her own employees. She probably doesn't give a damn, and I probably only care because I think she's hot.

More on the topic of fat girl humiliation, we fly a lot of charters- and they weight each passanger and bags- her first trip, I warned her, and said I could have her put on a separate manifest so all the other passengers didn't see her weight on their receipt ( I allways make that offer to women skinny to obese). She walks in the lobby and announces her weight loudly in front of everyone ( at least 30 lbs heavier than I would have guessed). Btw I started making the offer after another female stepped on the scales with her winter clothes, laptop case, purse, and food and drinks for the day. All of this gets listed as her weight on the receipt she had to file and seen by all of the secretaries, her boss, etc. the rest of us threw our bags on a pallet where they get weighed together.

Oh, that's hot. I can just imagine having to turn in a receipt with my weight on it after an unintentional gain, and gossip spreading around the entire office about what a pig I've been, seeing knowing smirks everywhere...maybe even getting called to the boss' office to be asked if something is wrong and making me stress eat, only to have to look into his deeply concerned face and have to tell him that everything is fine, I'm just a piggy with no self control. I gain on accident all the time, and the thought of having so many people knowing...wow.
7 years

Yeah, if we had that many females flying it would be fun to watch their weight- kind of like some sick game where teen boys rate girls. If Cindy gained 10 pounds, I'd be eyeing her to see where it went. Not to mention, I've never been good as guessing girls weight- I suspect because of a lack of honesty on women's parts.

You can figure if your weight went up, I'd be checking out your boobs, belly, thighs, arms, etc- I'd imagine it would be pretty obvious and embarrassing- being judged like a cow.

ill tell you another good one- we had contractor run a charter where we had a certain amount of equipment going- maybe 2000 lbs, and we used people for the remains capacity. Anyone who didn't fly charter had to fly commercial- wasting a day due to the plane making so many stops. So the contractor knows their employees weight, and has it figured out. At the last minute they had an employee change and a 250 lb woman replaced a 150 lb woman ( I'm guessing at the weights) with the result that a second person had to be booted off the plane also ( the position either woman fulfilled needed to be there with the first to arrive group.). Hell I got kicked of a helicopter once to make room for an emergency shipment of 100 bs of rope- if I were lighter, I could have stayed, this was after flying 500 miles and driving 2 hrs to get to the airport.

For the record, most of our women don't release their weight, and the contractor keeps their list confidential.
7 years

I love this!
Reminds me of a friend, who always get´s out of breath when we walk a couple of stairs and it always turns me on.
Weakness=sexiness seems very strange but I can´t help it.
7 years
123   loading