forum  stuffing

stuffing while having sex?5 years

Feeding during sex only makes things more exciting! I love straddling a huge fat belly and popping in mini eclairs during sex. Even hotter is when she sucks on the shake bag tube when I go down on her or during sex. You really must try it. You won't want to stop.

I was actually curious about this. My GF and I keep trying to do the stuffing-and-then-sex bit, but when she gets super full sex gets to be uncomfortable for her, and she kinda loses the mood. No, she isn't a feedee, and she doesn't have that in-born sexual reaction to being fed and being full.

Is there any sort of work-around here?

I love the idea of being fed while having sex and being encouraged to eat more and more until I can't take it anymore. I can't help but wonder why I haven't done this yet!

Dr Expandion wrote:
OMG, sex buffet!!!!

smiley

BEST IDEA EVER!smiley

Wow I thought about this once or twice, I'd like to kiss a girls belly all over while she is stuffing

that sounds like a sexy idea! i always wanted to put whipped cream on my nipples and have someone lick it off

I really wish I could find a woman who would be willing to be fed a cake or something sweet while pleasuring her.

Whats a shake bag tube?

I'm guessing its a shake...in a bag...being sucked through a tube...Lol

That also sounds awesome.

I havent tried this before, but I've always thought about it! I think it would be really fun and exciting if it was done right. My fella and I plan on trying it soon.

I have a fantasy that involves being tied up in the doggy style position and having my face shoved in a cake or pie and being told that they wont stop ***ing me until all the food is gone.

FFAShadows wrote:
One of my favorite ways to feed my man smiley Then if you want to get even dirtier I'll make him eat it off my body. I try to feed him at a steady pace so he doesn't get too full. But it's the best. Usually I'm more submissive when we have sex and I'm on my back but when it comes to feeding, I straddle him instead. smiley With a burger in my hand. Sometimes the covers will get covered in lettuce/ketchup etc. XD So many times... I'll go to sleep and realize I have a slice of a tomato stuck to my back XP

wow that sound so perfectly sexy ;-) and imagining a tomato on your bum nex morning lol makes me smile ^^

Cake n Comics wrote:
It's a huge fantasy of mine to a ride or gown on a guy while he stuffs himself. Or, even better, to add another girl into the mix, and take turns pleasuring and feeding him.
It's a little impractical, but fantasies are fantasies!

oh that sound so vorbidden and sexy ^^ i wonder if i would have the gutts for that ^^ but the image of this is so seducing ^^ :-)
(but i bet 2 girls are enough to get sure a male is well fed i bet ) ;-)))
1 >> page 1 of 8   loading