forum  stuffing

stuffing while having sex?6 years

Feeding during sex only makes things more exciting! I love straddling a huge fat belly and popping in mini eclairs during sex. Even hotter is when she sucks on the shake bag tube when I go down on her or during sex. You really must try it. You won't want to stop.

I love the idea of being fed while having sex and being encouraged to eat more and more until I can't take it anymore. I can't help but wonder why I haven't done this yet!

Dr Expandion wrote:
OMG, sex buffet!!!!

smiley

BEST IDEA EVER!smiley

Wow I thought about this once or twice, I'd like to kiss a girls belly all over while she is stuffing

that sounds like a sexy idea! i always wanted to put whipped cream on my nipples and have someone lick it off

I havent tried this before, but I've always thought about it! I think it would be really fun and exciting if it was done right. My fella and I plan on trying it soon.

I have a fantasy that involves being tied up in the doggy style position and having my face shoved in a cake or pie and being told that they wont stop ***ing me until all the food is gone.

FFAShadows wrote:
One of my favorite ways to feed my man smiley Then if you want to get even dirtier I'll make him eat it off my body. I try to feed him at a steady pace so he doesn't get too full. But it's the best. Usually I'm more submissive when we have sex and I'm on my back but when it comes to feeding, I straddle him instead. smiley With a burger in my hand. Sometimes the covers will get covered in lettuce/ketchup etc. XD So many times... I'll go to sleep and realize I have a slice of a tomato stuck to my back XP

wow that sound so perfectly sexy ;-) and imagining a tomato on your bum nex morning lol makes me smile ^^

Cake n Comics wrote:
It's a huge fantasy of mine to a ride or gown on a guy while he stuffs himself. Or, even better, to add another girl into the mix, and take turns pleasuring and feeding him.
It's a little impractical, but fantasies are fantasies!

oh that sound so vorbidden and sexy ^^ i wonder if i would have the gutts for that ^^ but the image of this is so seducing ^^ :-)
(but i bet 2 girls are enough to get sure a male is well fed i bet ) ;-)))

muscleslovescurves wrote:
Hahaha.... I have a special position I made up just for this smiley you kind of have to slow down a bit when you spoon feed her, but it also works for things pizza snd donuts too.

That sounds so wonderful.

luvschubyangels wrote:
Actually stuffing (or already stuffed) would probably put too much pressure on a belly when you're having sex. It depends on the person of course and what they like.

But feeding is something else. Ya know those pastry bags? I don't know what the heck they're called, but if you're icing a cake, etc, you will fill the plastic bag with icing and it has the metal thing on it to create a scallop or whatever? Anyway, I would love to be intimate with a feedee partner and have him sucking on the the end of it, eating huge amounts of frosting while we made love. : blushing : TMI

:-) i really donīt know how it would be cause i never had a girl like in your stories who would dared to have done that to em :-).
But i guess when iīm comfartble with the girl ^^ i would do all those things in your stories and especially this sucking of frosting ;-)
I imagine it so hot the partner having you in her sexy control making you eat until iīm really full and wonīt move anymore having someone sexy beside you saying things like : "oh has my little tubby boy eaten too much ? But why did you do that (poking my belly) my poor boy why didnīt you say no .......
Putting some more shake or frosting in my mouth and asking and teasing with those nice sweet silly questions and .....

ahhh hehe i like things like that and would love to try them with a nice girl ^^
1 >> page 1 of 7   loading