forum  stuffing

stuffing while having sex?1 year

That good?

stuffing while having sex?1 year

I have actually done this in the past. 10/10 would do again smiley

stuffing while having sex?11 months

We love shoving mini eclairs or cream puffs into each other's greedy mouths during sex while telling each other how fat we've become and what pigs we'll be.

stuffing while having sex?11 months

My ex boyfriend use to shove cupcakes in my mouth right when i was about to cum and it always pushed me over that edge! I have had whipped cream on my nipples and pussy and then we did an ice cream sundae on me it was a lot of fun...
I like to eat to the point of being super stuffed then i love to *** the hedonistic part of it is so sexy

stuffing while having sex?8 months

JuliaGulia:
I just wanted to follow up to say stuffing while having sex is heaven. I didn't manage to finish off the cream puffs last night, since I was already incredibly stuffed after eating all afternoon and then having a big Italian dinner (eggplant parm, fettucini alfredo, pizza, wine) but my boyfriend did feed me about 20-25, before I had the most amazing orgasm ever.

And then I woke up around 4 am and snuck to the kitchen for another 20 (or so) cream puffs. But my boyfriend found me there and took me right on the kitchen counter. So hot.

Now it's 8 am and he is sleeping...and I am eating more cream puffs. After all that I ate yesterday, I swear I can see my body getting fatter.

Wow.

stuffing while having sex?7 months

Really? That sounds so hot! I'm bisexual. It's so hard to find lesbians in here.
What do you like to feed each other? Do you do any ass play while feeding?

bigbelly98:
My girlfriend and I love stuffing during sex. It's absolutely amazing.

stuffing while having sex?3 months

Zottelstern wrote:
JuliaGulia wrote:
I just wanted to follow up to say stuffing while having sex is heaven. I didn't manage to finish off the cream puffs last night, since I was already incredibly stuffed after eating all afternoon and then having a big Italian dinner (eggplant parm, fettucini alfredo, pizza, wine) but my boyfriend did feed me about 20-25, before I had the most amazing orgasm ever.

And then I woke up around 4 am and snuck to the kitchen for another 20 (or so) cream puffs. But my boyfriend found me there and took me right on the kitchen counter. So hot.

THIS IS SO HOT! I would love to get caught eating in secret like that, but even a grenade couldn't wake up my bf when he's asleep smiley

fat:
Secret eating kitchen sex sounds delightful! The thought of making somebody that aroused by just eating is such a turn-on, and good lord, a fun little weapon smiley

Ate2Much:
gosh this is a hot thread

Eating, fat and arousel have become the same.
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading