Stuffing

Stuffing while having sex?

SilverRider:
doggy... my face... in pastries... ughhhhhhhh so hot

How about missionary...twizzlers or something chocolatly sweet...and if our bellies aren't to big...we reenact lady and the tramp and see who can plant a kiss first.
8 years

oh i would love to see what a nice girl or a naughty one could make me eat during such a weekend and we both examine closely the effects afterwards ^^
8 years

Wishsprite:
whats the best kind of food to use during this sort of thing? When being fed I often need water if its all dry etc but don't have a sports bottle so it would spill everywhere.

pasta, chocolate cake, and lots and lots of milk
8 years

SweetLittleTreat:
This is so much fun! There's something incredibly gratifying about having two holes filled at once, as blunt as that sounds. It really is one of the most loveliest and hedonistic of activities one could engage in! I think sweets are the best for this.

ahh yes, someone pounding you mercilessly with a strapon while the other feeds you delicious heavy sexy and drink.
making you feel more weak and heavy by the minute
8 years

We've experimented with this a couple of times, and they've been some of the MOST erotic experiences I've ever had!

Both times involved me being tied up or hand-cuffed. The first time was with my feeder, alone. The second time involved her "apprentice feeders" as she like to call them. She also used a funnel, which was a little scary and a little thrilling, as my hands were bound.

Highly, highly. highly recommend this to all feeders & feedees, I can't recommend it enough. So much fun!
8 years

Some great ideas in here. MissStuffed, what you describe is something I've always thought sounded good. I've never had the opportunity. Glad the two of you enjoy it :-)
8 years

i would love to find out how it is to loose control then and get really horny and stuffed , feed ech other and maybe even get helpless enough for your gf to tease you and get you cuffed :-)
8 years

seraphina:
stuffing and feeding go hand in hand with sex [2]

yes it's an amazing feeling to be stuffed while being drilled, the feeling of getting heavier and weaker by the minute as you are filled and pounded at the same time smiley
8 years

Im dreaming of this. Having a bbw/ssbbw on top while she stuffs herself and have me help stuffing and worshiping her curves. :b
8 years

Natsuki97:
It would be the best of my life if I'd get to make sex with someone who is stuffed to the brim!

oh i would let you do this with me ....:-)

mhmmm i imagine it to be ver arousing beeing fed and educed to eat more with the temptation of sex later only to make me eat more and more cause i am so horny ;-) and eat more to get the reward ^^
7 years
1234   loading