Artists and animators

Model art...the draw me thread

Anyone interested in some of our artists drawing them please post here.Also anyone who does said artwork can also post it here.This will free up space from the forum as far as multiple draw me requests.
11 years

Go for it....Would love to see your take on our beauties here.
11 years

I can never say say no to the prospect of a cartoon likeness smiley
11 years

I love your style.A little cartoony but very well done.Sort of whimsical...smiley
11 years

oooh Sketchman has drawn me before - but i would love someone else to draw me smiley

plz plz plz hehe!!
11 years

If anyone would like to be drawn in my own style, an abstract kind of way (see topic: abstract women) please send me a pm or post here!!!

Thanks in advance smiley

Btw: I also draw more than just portrets, so requests as for complete bodyshots etc are also welcome!
11 years

OK....I've never asked this of anyone.The last time I remember anyone dawing or painting me was when I was just a young boy.I know we have some talented artists here male & female.this is basically directed at the ladies.I wouldn't mind see what some of you could come up with using 1 of my pics in my folder.The choice is yours...smiley
11 years

dobermann wrote:
If I decide to make a drawing of one of you, I can post it here, or you should send only the model?

I'd say unless the model specifies not to that they would be honored to have it posted for all to see.Not only will it glorify them but it will let others see your work & maybe ask you for more or specifically 1 of them.
11 years