Events

Seattle meet up?

Depends on the date. I am away for a couple weeks in Dec
11 years

Seattle meet up?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! friday night sometime
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Hmm, maybe a little late, but I would be down. We need to organize a set date that works for everyone, possibly if people could start posting what time of year would work best for them and then we can start narrowing it down from there.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I'm from Seattle. Keep me in the loop in case anything materializes.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

I would like to meet up. in and out of seattle all the time
11 years

Seattle meet up?

okay how about this, could everyone post all the months that they could go to something this coming year, and we'll take if from there.
11 years

Seattle meet up?

How about Sat Feb 9th at like 9ish somewhere with booze??
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Feb 9th works for me as well, if that's what works for everybody then cool. I'm assuming Seattle is probably the place that would be easiest for everyone to meet at, is there anyone who that would be a problem for?
11 years

Seattle meet up?

Okay, looking at places we can meet right now, I'm going to make a bold assumption and guess that most people would like someplace with food? I'll try to find a place that serves alcohol too for those that want it, but I know some of us aren't quite 21 so lets see if we can find something that works for everyone.

Any suggestions, hit me up!
11 years

Seattle meet up?

What would everyone think, as suggested by the lovely McKaty, about meeting at Claim Jumper? There are locations in Lynnwood, Tukwila, and Redmond.
11 years
12345   loading