Submission and domination

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

I am the same way. Had eating disorders for years in my teens and twenties, hated my body. Now, it turns me on to think about being humiliated for my gradual and consistent weight gain.
11 years

i think it sounds like a pretty normal thing, its a fantasy after all, skys the limits.
I mean humiliating someone to get the turned on does sound like alot of fun.
6 years

lagordita:
Hi, I'm an 18 year-old girl, probably around 230/240lbs, and I need some advice!

The idea of a guy commenting on how chubby I am, forcing me to get on a weighing scale, measuring every inch of my stomach and thighs and arms and hips, measuring my body fat, making me exercise, telling me how overweight I am, squeezing or jiggling or tickling my flab...is my ultimate fantasy. No idea why, but it turns me on SO much.

The weird thing is, in everyday life, this would be my worst nightmare - I'm pretty sensitive about my size and I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size. Although I was teased as a kid, the names that made me hate myself then are the ones that would turn me on now.

So my question is, are fantasies like this normal? Is anyone else turned on by the idea of humiliating/being humiliated?

Inviato am the same i wonder why
6 years

lagordita:
Hi, I'm an 18 year-old girl, probably around 230/240lbs, and I need some advice!

The idea of a guy commenting on how chubby I am, forcing me to get on a weighing scale, measuring every inch of my stomach and thighs and arms and hips, measuring my body fat, making me exercise, telling me how overweight I am, squeezing or jiggling or tickling my flab...is my ultimate fantasy. No idea why, but it turns me on SO much.

The weird thing is, in everyday life, this would be my worst nightmare - I'm pretty sensitive about my size and I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size. Although I was teased as a kid, the names that made me hate myself then are the ones that would turn me on now.

So my question is, are fantasies like this normal? Is anyone else turned on by the idea of humiliating/being humiliated?
wanna chat a bit?
6 years

I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size.

Same. That's why I want a feeder who'll weigh me, and lecture me about the health consequences of obesity.
6 years

This seems to be quite common among gainers - something transgressive about reclaiming what used to hurt you. I used to be really sensitive about it, but now I love being teased about how huge and round I've become by being so greedy and stuffing my belly with fattening treats.
6 years

Me too. I want a man to force me to skip rope naked, so that he can watch my fat shaking up and down and then call me a pig. Have other men weigh me and laugh at how fat I am. So turned on...
6 years

Ive always thought its hot to watch a fat girl on her hands and knees, belly hanging down. I wonder if you made her do this and tracked how close her belly was to the floor. It�s seems to be particular shaming when confronted with actual numbers- weight, belly drop, arm circumference- all could be used against a woman.

All s fantasy, I�ve never been with a woman confident enough for this. I wonder if any of the female posters are confident enough in real life?
5 years

I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size.

FemaleFatAdmirer:
Same. That's why I want a feeder who'll weigh me, and lecture me about the health consequences of obesity.

Piggy Mrsmgr22:
Me too

Using skinfold calipers on someone sounds fun, too.
sciencedirect.com/topics/nursing-and-health-professions/skinfold-calliper
5 years

Check out my story 'Personal Trainer' for some weighing/measuring/calipers action... not to mention teasing, public humiliation, force-feeding and a lot of sex...
5 years
12   loading