forum  submission and domination

fat girl humiliation fantasy?6 years

Hi, I'm an 18 year-old girl, probably around 230/240lbs, and I need some advice!

The idea of a guy commenting on how chubby I am, forcing me to get on a weighing scale, measuring every inch of my stomach and thighs and arms and hips, measuring my body fat, making me exercise, telling me how overweight I am, squeezing or jiggling or tickling my flab...is my ultimate fantasy. No idea why, but it turns me on SO much.

The weird thing is, in everyday life, this would be my worst nightmare - I'm pretty sensitive about my size and I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size. Although I was teased as a kid, the names that made me hate myself then are the ones that would turn me on now.

So my question is, are fantasies like this normal? Is anyone else turned on by the idea of humiliating/being humiliated?

its perfectly normal for this site

I am the same way. Had eating disorders for years in my teens and twenties, hated my body. Now, it turns me on to think about being humiliated for my gradual and consistent weight gain.

fat girl humiliation fantasy?4 months

i think it sounds like a pretty normal thing, its a fantasy after all, skys the limits.
I mean humiliating someone to get the turned on does sound like alot of fun.

lagordita:
Hi, I'm an 18 year-old girl, probably around 230/240lbs, and I need some advice!

The idea of a guy commenting on how chubby I am, forcing me to get on a weighing scale, measuring every inch of my stomach and thighs and arms and hips, measuring my body fat, making me exercise, telling me how overweight I am, squeezing or jiggling or tickling my flab...is my ultimate fantasy. No idea why, but it turns me on SO much.

The weird thing is, in everyday life, this would be my worst nightmare - I'm pretty sensitive about my size and I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size. Although I was teased as a kid, the names that made me hate myself then are the ones that would turn me on now.

So my question is, are fantasies like this normal? Is anyone else turned on by the idea of humiliating/being humiliated?

Inviato am the same i wonder why

lagordita:

wanna chat a bit?

I would love that. I'd start by giving you stares, and then I'd start asking questions. "Where do you buy your clothes", "Oh, I've seen you before, you look like you've lost weight? How much are you trying to lose? What would you be down to then? You've got such a pretty face, and then I look you in the eyes, and gently pinch some blubber.

fat girl humiliation fantasy?3 weeks

I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size.

Same. That's why I want a feeder who'll weigh me, and lecture me about the health consequences of obesity.

fat girl humiliation fantasy?2 weeks

I love the idea of someone humiliating me! Calling me a pig/cow and maybe in some cases making me act like one too! I love roleplaying being stuffed to be someones dinner and being called a pig/cow while doing so!

fat girl humiliation fantasy?2 weeks

I sometimes have cow fantasies

A nice farm Girl who degrades me because of my big udders
1 page 1 of 2   loading