Submission and domination

Fat girl bondage

when you absolutely positively must tie up your gordita. Accept no substitute.
11 years

Fat girl bondage

spikex85x wrote:
bondage with fat girls is even more funny: all that fat trying to escape and squeezed into the ropes... yummy!

^^^ my thoughts exactly
11 years

Fat girl bondage

I allways thought handcuffs are sexy- but never had much luck with fat girls. Anything hands behind the back seems not to work comfortably

What is fun (besides the normal fun of bondage) is to do all of the things they try to avoid- like not taking their shirt off more then necessary, so as to hide their belly. Or not wanting to see their belly and boobs bounce when on their hands and knees.

Most fat girls aren't going to say "can you button my shirt up, I don't like you staring at my belly"
8 years

Fat girl bondage

Could you please post a link to this bed? I would like to take a look at it.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

PlumpPrincess5:
Being tied up is a great idea for me, but, after thinking about it, I think being caged might be even better. Hmmm.

Caged would be great. Put a tube to drink out of that is just connected to a vat of liquid lard.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

PlumpPrincess5:
Being tied up is a great idea for me, but, after thinking about it, I think being caged might be even better. Hmmm.

exmademefat:
Caged would be great. Put a tube to drink out of that is just connected to a vat of liquid lard.

PlumpPrincess5:
If one drank enough of that lard then their own fat would be pressing against the bars.

How embarrassing it is to outgrow your own cage.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

exmademefat:
How embarrassing it is to outgrow your own cage.

Embarrassing?!? Lol I was thinking that would be a proud moment for both Dom/Feeder and sub/gainer.

But humiliation and embarrassment doesn't work for me so perhaps I see it differently. I love how we all have different but yet not uniquely exclusive interests.

SweetLittleTreat:
Fat girl bondage is divine! I think bountiful flesh looks both beautiful and sexy covered wrapped up tight in ropes. My favorite has to be Shibari... I also quite enjoy handcuffs and blindfolds.

Someday, when I'm not living in a really old dusty house, I really hope to engage in some suspension bondage. Little bit scary with how fat I am, but I'm sure I'll manage. Honestly it's my favorite type of bondage--there's something incredibly hot about being tied up dangled helplessly in the air.

Bondage is something that has never grabbed me, but the idea of fat girl tied up and suspended while I feed her is interesting. I'm picturing her growing and growing, the restraints straining as her body swells and her new fat squeezes out. I keep stuffing her and stuffing her until the ropes suspending her fail and she falls (or plops? Lol) to the floor or bed or something set up so she doesn't get hurt. I love my girls. I don't want to actually hurt them.

Hmmmm maybe she falls into a cage - can't have her escaping now, can we? Breaking her ropes, she is both simultaneously freed and recaptured as she falls into my cage where I then fatten her and fatten her until the cage can't even hold her....

Not realistic of course, but I'm a little surprised how fun that sounds.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

I'd so be down for that it's super fun and exciting.

Agreed, BBW bondage is awesome. The only catch is a lot of bondage guides out there assume skinny subs, so make sure you bring/buy extra rope to compensate.
8 years

Fat girl bondage

Man that's hot! I can't get enough of your pics. Very attractive. I'm in KC, what I would do with those curves. Please post more. I would love to dominate you and appreciate you. mmmm
8 years

Fat girl bondage

Me too. Are you on hormones already? You have the body I want. Wow. You're an inspiration.
8 years
12   loading