Extreme obesity

If only there was a magic pill

If there were some magic pill I think I'd probably abuse it a bit and wind up immobile.
11 years

OniGumo wrote:
If there were some magic pill I think I'd probably abuse it a bit and wind up immobile.

Yeah, I think this probably wouldn't end well for me either if this was available. Haha.

IcecreamMan wrote:
Not me. If I am going to gain weight then I better get to enjoy a lot of great food. I would rather have a pill that let me eat more and more before I got too full or sick.

Now you're on to something. I'd love to take a pill that would increase my appetite and cause me to grow according to how much I eat.
11 years

If you were 800 pounds, most likely you would be unable to leave the house to get to a buffet. And if there was a magic pill, you would miss out on a lot of good food, and seeing the changes along the way.
11 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

Yeah, I think this probably wouldn't end well for me either if this was available. Haha.

IcecreamMan wrote:
Not me. If I am going to gain weight then I better get to enjoy a lot of great food. I would rather have a pill that let me eat more and more before I got too full or sick.

Now you're on to something. I'd love to take a pill that would increase my appetite and cause me to grow according to how much I eat.

How about a combination of the two effects, a multiplication of actual capacity. And a gradual gaining from the pills. Such as, you take the pill and it doubles your capacity but quickens your body's processing of the food so you'll get fatter as you eat.

I still think I'd abuse this pill and wind up too fat to get out of a door haha.
11 years

OniGumo wrote:
Gettingfatter wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

IcecreamMan wrote:

How about a combination of the two effects, a multiplication of actual capacity. And a gradual gaining from the pills. Such as, you take the pill and it doubles your capacity but quickens your body's processing of the food so you'll get fatter as you eat.

I still think I'd abuse this pill and wind up too fat to get out of a door haha.

Well yeah, that's kind of what I was alluding to, although you put it a lot more eloquently (and still addressed the potential for abuse). smiley
11 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Gettingfatter wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

IcecreamMan wrote:

Well yeah, that's kind of what I was alluding to, although you put it a lot more eloquently (and still addressed the potential for abuse). smiley

But hey, where's the fun without the potential for abuse?
11 years

Nah, I would rather have a pill that made you never get full
7 years

I'd love a pill that made you massively fat, but only temporarily - for say a night, or a day, and it wears off within about 12-18 hours or so. Maybe it could come in various weights - 100lbs, 300lbs, 500lbs, even 700lbs - and have the added 'danger' that the more you use it the harder it is to lose the weight afterwards...
7 years