Submission and domination

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

ssbbw on top is amazing
11 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

All that warm soft fat on top of me and large breasts in my face. I certainly don't mind a BBQ or ssbbw on top. It is quite wonderful. smiley
11 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

Dr Expandion wrote:
TheDemolitionMann wrote:
All that warm soft fat on top of me and large breasts in my face. I certainly don't mind a BBQ or ssbbw on top. It is quite wonderful. smiley

Now an ssbbw I wouldn't mind on top. But a BBQ... are we talking charcoal or propane? Both would net be comfortable, I'm afraid.

smiley

Bahahaha...I meant BBW but I got owned by autocorrect. Damn tablet. Lolsmiley
11 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

Ssbbw on top is amazing.it i the only way to see a huge part of a fat body and also to feel it smiley
11 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

ApronDoubleBelly:
Guys say they like it , but usually stop me or never ask again. I have a bad knee so I find it difficult, probably not doing it right. Between my fat thighs and fat sling belly doesn't seem like I'm doing much. When I was younger, thinner not injured, it was more fun

Sorry about the bad knee. That does make it difficult to be on top. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I think it is always worthwhile to try!
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

I am not sure I see the issue with the bad knee. Instead of putting her weight on her knee and her lower leg, she can sit with her full weight on her partner and "lodge" her sole along the body of her partner. Less stress on her knee more weight on her partner making her more happy.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

Op user:
I am not sure I see the issue with the bad knee. Instead of putting her weight on her knee and her lower leg, she can sit with her full weight on her partner and "lodge" her sole along the body of her partner. Less stress on her knee more weight on her partner making her more happy.

Apron Double Belly can share the issue with her knee if she chooses to do so.

My experience has been that if the woman is able to be on her knees, she can do much more riding. It is the movement of the penis inside the vagina that gives pleasure. If the woman has her legs straight to avoid pressure on her knee, you are correct, there is more weight on the man, but it would be impossible for him to thrust. She might be able to move side to side but it would be difficult for back and forth.

When the woman is on top on her knees, she can also lean forward and put her nipples in my mouth while we are engaged in intercourse.

If your BBW or SSBBW wants to be on top, you might try using a chair or bench. The man sits and the woman can straddle him while standing. This does eliminate a lot of pressure on her knees. The trick is finding a chair/bench that is the right height.

Reverse cowgirl (woman on top facing away from the man) on a chair/bench is also good. The woman can hold on to another chair or table for support. If her tummy is large enough, the feel of her tummy on your legs, along with her riding your cock, is incredible.

Bottom line, give it a try. Different positions are exciting. If it doesn't the first time, try another time or two. If it does work, enjoy! What works with one partner may not work with another. However, they are all worth trying to see what is best.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

When the woman is on top on her knees, she can also lean forward and put her nipples in my mouth while we are engaged in intercourse.

That's hot and I don't understand how I forgot about that.
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

ApronDoubleBelly:
Guys say they like it , but usually stop me or never ask again. I have a bad knee so I find it difficult, probably not doing it right. Between my fat thighs and fat sling belly doesn't seem like I'm doing much. When I was younger, thinner not injured, it was more fun

queensizegoddess45:
I haven't been on top of anyone since I was 25 and 200lbs smaller. One really skinny guy wanted me to some years ago but when I started getting on him I thought he was going to die! He started gasping and turning red but he didn't want me to stop until I was fully on him. I never got fully on him... he was quite upset with me. Now that I am interested in domination I would do it to him in a heartbeat and not give a crap about his gasping. Remember, little fella, YOU WANTED this...lol!
awesome,i like that..i am not afraid of your weight or size..come squashe big mama,me not afraid
6 years

Ssbbw or bbw on top?

And obviously a SSBBW should also require to do in a standing position. I have tried with a 270 pound lady was terrific and I guess with a 400+ pound one would be even better
6 years
12   loading