forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?6 years

If I can manage it I'd like to gain to the neighborhood of 750lbs or 800lbs

too fat to walk, over 1000, more is fat, more is glutonny, more is beautiful, sensual and sexy smiley

I keep adjusting the number up. Maybe 500?

PinkyDear wrote:
I keep adjusting the number up. Maybe 500?

525 Pinkydear? That would make You 3 times the weight You were when You started Gaining! smiley

Jazzman if Pinky take you up on that offer, I vote she gets 3 free belly rubs.Ysmileyou get to give the first one, I'll bring the oil and box of cupcakes. Oh! wait, I better make that a truck load.

She is a Feeders dream come true for Sure. smiley

I,am more of a feeder but I will like a nice pot belly on myself,280 to 325 that would give me a nice size gut.as for my girlfriend 300 to 400 would be nice.

Honestly, if the situation were right, I would try to eat and grow as large as I thought was possible. I would have to know, however, that I had someone to help me when things got much too difficult to do on my own. Plus, I would also have to be with someone that I was confident would not leave me if I got "too" big.
Right now my weight is hovering around 370 lbs. But about four months ago I was up to 395 lbs. So before I hit 400 I needed to analyze my current situation. My back was starting to hurt, and it was beginning to get difficult to use the restroom. So I lost a few pounds to save myself the trouble. But if I had someone to take care of me while I grew to immobility, and also someone that WANTED me to get that huge, then I would.
It's been a long time fantasy of mine to have a giant belly. As I've grown over the years I have constantly looked in the mirror thinking "I wish my belly was bigger." Recently, having almost hit 400 lbs., I looked in the mirror and thought, "Why is my belly never big enough?" So it's safe to say that I definitely think I'm still WAY too small.smiley

Right now 250 is my 'goal'. Ultimately I'd love being 500-550, but more realistic probably at least 300-350. I want to be really big, but still very mobile.

I want to be 400-550 lbs, maybe even 600 max. That's like the ideal weight to me! I'd be so attracted to myself at that point haha. smiley
1 >> page 1 of 26   loading