Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Dustie:
Is dangerously unhealthy fat an acceptable answer.

MrAwesome 86:
Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't be

Dustie:
Well, then that's how fat I wanna be.

Lol okay, how are doing on your gaining? Haven't seen an update since you hit 255
8 years

Dustie:
Is dangerously unhealthy fat an acceptable answer.

MrAwesome 86:
Yeah I don't see why it wouldn't be

Dustie:
Well, then that's how fat I wanna be.

MrAwesome 86:
Lol okay, how are doing on your gaining? Haven't seen an update since you hit 255

Dustie:
Up and down a few pounds here and there but I've maintained the 253-260 range

That's good to hear
8 years

dagabs:

Same
8 years

My husband and I are wanting to be 500lbs or maybe more
7 years

i would only love to get fatter when having a gf who likes that.....first

And then hmmm....mabay i would love to expereience the first 20 - 40 lbs until i have really changes in fitness against her and she would be even fitter than me when we tease and wrestle around in bed .....

i would say the point where i have to give up fighting and teasing her cause she can get back at me more easily with out me being able to run away from her , pin her to the bed or overwoper her easily would be an interesting weight .......

;-)

mabe 240 at the maximum

but that is as far as i can imagine it now maybe that can change ......:-)
7 years

Most women wouldn't if they put on weight like you did! Lol.
7 years

Love it 😉😉

Ellebigger:
I was aiming for 330-400 lbs but I'm 330 now and I don't see myself being able to really "stop" after 30 more lbs.. 😜
7 years

Long term: I would love to be somewhere over 800. Probably not going to happen but I am going to keep gaining till I find out!
7 years

Well originally my goal was 300, then I hit it and realized it wasn't as huge as it originally seemed. So the goal moved to 400. Well as I got closer and have now hit 400 I realized my dream belly is much bigger so I started looking around on here and the size I want to be appears to be 600 pounds.
7 years

Toweroffat:
I want to be so fat that I can barely masturbate. I want to be horny all the time because masturbating requires too much effort with all of the fat that's in the way

Me too! But, I always thought the hydralics would stop working, but the frustration that you mentioned is there.

Can one become to fat for masturbation? Can the penis be buried under an apron of fat to prevent it?

I love this form of chastity, for it can not be removed normaly.

Maybe it would not stop it, but have it take so much effort as to make it not worth it. Assuming an "O" was even possable.
7 years
45678   loading