forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?2 years

Hi I myself would like to get to 402 would you like to chat sometime about recipes or something or how you like your women? My belly is fattening any highly caloric suggestions

Hope to speak with you soon.
I'm off to begin a day of gluttony and drin(ing in the evenings really enhances my appetite greatly unable to devour an amazing amount of food my belly is pumping out and hanging out the midst of all of my t-shirts now I have nobody to talk to you when you're here I just thought I'd leave you a message

Hi I myself would like to get to 402 would you like to chat sometime about recipes or something or how you like your women? My belly is fattening any highly caloric suggestions

Hope to speak with you soon.
I'm off to begin a day of gluttony and drin(ing in the evenings really enhances my appetite greatly unable to devour an amazing amount of food my belly is pumping out and hanging out the midst of all of my t-shirts now I have nobody to talk to you when you're here I just thought I'd leave you a message

I desire extream fatness! Tie me down, imprison me, and torture me with food. Make me immobile and adore my blubber covered body...
You are my controller and I become however you desire!!!

I would like to be with a woman over 500lbs and I myself would like to be that big, since I would feel like a hypocrite not being the same size and sharing the experience. Certainly I would like to be big enough that my belly reaches down to my thighs and there's enough weight on my chest to form large moobs. The little weight that I have put on delights me and the feeling of the occasional jiggle being replaced by a permanent wobble I could live with.

Currently, my goal weight is around 450 lbs. 500 would be even better. Fantasy wise... obscenely obese/immobile/1000+ lb blob/fattest pig at the fair.... that kind of thing.

Right now, I'm about 180 pounds. I'd love to weigh at least, 500 pounds right now though. : P

Breedmeforever:
No weight limit ever

Wow.. xoxo!

fatcupcakes:
Right now I'm looking at 215-230 but I might definitely go bigger in the future.

"...might definitely..." LOL
Welcome to the site! Lots of good people here :-)

Realistically, around 230-250 at the most, although I can imagine that going up as my weight goes up. I don't think I would ever want to surpass 280-300 though, due to practical reasons. But in my fantasy, numbers like 400, 500, 600, and even 700 do sound rather nice...

I'm guessing I'll end up at my goal (190 or around that), but essentially I'm hoping to be just chubby enough for my belly to hang by itself, maybe down an inch or so.
<< 15 >> page 15 of 27   loading