Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

I would like to be with a woman over 500lbs and I myself would like to be that big, since I would feel like a hypocrite not being the same size and sharing the experience. Certainly I would like to be big enough that my belly reaches down to my thighs and there's enough weight on my chest to form large moobs. The little weight that I have put on delights me and the feeling of the occasional jiggle being replaced by a permanent wobble I could live with.
7 years

Currently, my goal weight is around 450 lbs. 500 would be even better. Fantasy wise... obscenely obese/immobile/1000+ lb blob/fattest pig at the fair.... that kind of thing.
7 years

Breedmeforever:
No weight limit ever

Wow.. xoxo!
7 years

fatcupcakes:
Right now I'm looking at 215-230 but I might definitely go bigger in the future.

"...might definitely..." LOL
Welcome to the site! Lots of good people here :-)
7 years

I'm guessing I'll end up at my goal (190 or around that), but essentially I'm hoping to be just chubby enough for my belly to hang by itself, maybe down an inch or so.
7 years

I'm 183.8 right now. I like to keep my weight between 180 and 184. I used to weigh 297, but that didn't work out; I couldn't handle the health problems--arthritis in my twenties, plantar fasciitis, extreme sweating, etc. This is much better--I've still got pudge that jiggles when I brush my teeth, but it's easier to find cute clothes in my size, and walking eight blocks in the summer doesn't require a towel to keep sweat from burning my eyes. As for BHMS, I think of different sizes of guys as different, appealing flavors. I fantasize about 5'8", 300 lb guys, but have never had the pleasure. I did a 5'8", 220 lb guy last summer. It was my first experience with a fat guy and I know I'll never go back to skinny guys. The guy I'm interested in now is at least 350 lbs. Before, I would have said that that was too large for my preferences, but now that I've spent time with him, I think he's smokin' hot! Also, I have never been into man boobs before, but he's made me a devout and zealous convert. He's got the most amazing, PERKY G-cups--and he's 32 years old!!! On Saturday, I'm going to tell him that his name--Bryan with a "Y"--is sexy. Wish me luck! smiley
7 years

I'm starting to think that this thread is for people who want to be extremely obese, over 500 lbs and such. I apologize to anyone I have unintentionally offended.
7 years

I would love to be anywhere from 250-600lbs
7 years

I want to reach 706lbs (320kg)
7 years

I have a fantasy of gaining 250 pounds but I would not try to get to this level as I would not want to have the associated health risks.
7 years
56789   loading