forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?2 months

Also I found that if i eat veggies before the shake (we're talking many hours here) that seemed to me in keeping the fat shake for more belly.

If i just go on a whim and decide to suck down a fat shake without some prep work it would not make my inners very happy.

Also alcohol (provided you're old enough lol) will keep your liver busy while that fat shake runs into a wall and your body stores more of it as fat due to your liver being unable to process everything.

Just keep careful with all of it and don't get yourself in trouble health wise smiley

Hum a good 350 or better, With a big pot belly or beer belly; smiley

My dream goal for years has always been 450 pounds but I know I won't be able to stop once I am at that point.
I told myself when I reached 290 I'd take a small break but now I'm breaking 315 and I can't handle how skinny I feel. I hate to be this small.

When I first started gaining when I was in my early teens, I stupidly thought that 200 was too much but now I'm thinking 600 is just right!
My gf mentioned the weight of 650 once and it's been toying with my mind ever since....maybe one day I will be 650!
However, no matter what weight and even if I chose to stop gaining I know I'll always want more. Wg can be sooooo addicting.

how fat would you like to be?3 weeks

As big as someone wants me to be #>V

how fat would you like to be?3 weeks

At a size that is large without affecting my health.

how fat would you like to be?2 weeks

I desire to be immense! Basically a blubbery representation of a human whale.
I desire to be stuffed and tormented with food until I have become totally immobilized by my fat rolls!
I dare you

I'd really love to get above 400lbs, the idea of being that big just really excites me. I think its big enough to feel huge, but also not be "too" limited in what you can do smiley But I think 300lbs is my start goal, see how I feel then, and hopefully keep going smiley. It also depends if I'm in a relationship, I'd never want to be bigger than my partner would want me... Although hopefully they secretly want me to be bigger than I want to be smiley hehe!

PinkyDear:
I keep adjusting the number up. Maybe 500?

Mmm, awesome.

how fat would you like to be?6 days

My wife has gained 7 stone since we met. That's. stone a year. She knows I find big women attractive and has enjoyed the experience. She is now about 19 stone (about 265lbs) and wants to keep going u til she feels ready to stop. So who knows the sky's the limit!!!
<< 21 page 21 of 21   loading