forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?3 months

I'd love for a feeder to fatten me to over 800 pounds.

Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

karalottez:
Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

Would love to see your belly hang to your knees when standing.

karalottez:

Awesome! An amazing experience to follow!😊

in a perfect world, i would probably get up to 400-450. however, in the real world, i dont really like the idea of gaining. its just a fantasy thing for me i suppose. i wouldn't mind my partner being fat though, but only if they wanted to. i've had a bad experience before with telling a partner about this fantasy and it didn't end well for either of us, so i'd almost prefer to stay away from it entirely.

how fat would you like to be?2 months

Over 800lbs on my own and if I find the right feeder, I'd keep gaining until they want me to stop. That's if they do ever want me to stop, hehe.

karalottez:

You're describing just the right way!
I'm continuing gaining to feel fat in every situation I'm in. Standing.. feel my arms against my moobs, belly hanging, folds on my back, sitting - of course belly needs to rest on what I'm sitting on, walking - has to be firewok since all the blubber I have gained is wobbeling around me.
I don't know if I will reach this fat way of life at 400 or 500 and I don't care!! It's not the numbers telling you how fat you are it's your well fed and struggeling body!

As a really scrawny guy, I only really have a fantasy frame of mind at this point. Sometime in my life, I want to weigh at least 300lbs, but 400 sounds ideally tantalizing. I'd just love to know what having a fat belly and tits would feel like.

Also, I'd like to point out, it brings a smile to my face seeing the posts at the very beginning of this thread and all the goals posted. You open up the profiles and a lot of them either met their goal or surpassed it. Stuff like that makes me happy.

Ideal 360 plus or my waist larger then 5ft 5 around. Itd be nice if it qas a struggle to sit up or roll over on my own. Depeend on whst mu bf wants to once we are married i keep trting tonpush the number higher he just worries about my health

BigGirlsDontCry:
My fantasy is to be immense and to enjoy every minute that my body grows fatter and fatter, and every minute when either I'm putting more and more food into myself or a feeder is stuffing me to perfection.
Reality is not the same as fantasy, for sure, so I can only dream and fantasize about it. In reality, I'm pretty good and fat now as it is, and am working on gaining with the help and control of a part time feeder. By autumn, I might be getting close too 300. I can only dream.
that's a great dream you have smiley
<< 21 page 21 of 24   loading