forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?9 months

I'm currently 225. I'd like to get to 265-280, maybe even 300.

Me too, can't wait.

I honesty would love to be immobile. 600+ and its fast approaching. As I'm already 515lbs and 19.. So yeah.

Very very Fat

I'd say the same

I'd love for a feeder to fatten me to over 800 pounds.

Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

karalottez:
Honestly I'm not totally sure how big I'd want to get. I definitely want to grow a little too big for my 2XL clothes that are somewhat baggy now. I gain mostly in my belly too, so having my belly hang and touch the bed when I sit down would be lovely. I'm guessing that would put me at about 400 but who knows from there. I just have to get a feel for the fat when I get there.

Would love to see your belly hang to your knees when standing.

karalottez:

Awesome! An amazing experience to follow!😊

how fat would you like to be?8 months

Over 800lbs on my own and if I find the right feeder, I'd keep gaining until they want me to stop. That's if they do ever want me to stop, hehe.
<< 19 >> page 19 of 27   loading