Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Fat enough that my belly gets in the way of doing most things, having a belly that sways when I walk (waddle), waddling, needing to wear slip on shoes because I'm too fat to bend over and tie them
6 years

I've fantasised about it for years and I would absolutely love to get to the size of the likes of Candy Godiva.

I'd love my belly to reach my knees and to have he struggle of panting after doing things hat seem insignificant now.

I'd have to be a in a completely committed relationship though. But the thought just makes me melt
6 years

My first goal / weight is 140kg but i really want a Girl Friend / feeder and like And my dream weight would be 300 kilos sumo size wher i can just wiggel to little plazes
6 years

A good 350 or better just a big soft pot belly, Mmmmmm round smiley
6 years

500 pounds. A quarter of a ton sounds awesome. Plus it would be more than twice as much as I weigh now. smiley
6 years

pippa123:
so far i would have to use diapers

Why?
6 years

i want to get stuck in doors and chairs with a massive booty that shakes to left and to the rigt
6 years

I weigh about 303 pounds now. I want to get to 450 pounds, maybe more.
6 years

Having my belly touch the floor on all fours interests me greatly. I want to get at least that fat, maybe more.
6 years

Some weight where if I sit down my thighs and ass are just pools of gluttonous fat
6 years