forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?4 months

i want to get stuck in doors and chairs with a massive booty that shakes to left and to the rigt

ReeCalor:
As big as possible while still being mobile. Right now, my immediate goal is 350; once I get there, it'll be 400, then 450, then 500, etc.

As long as I can take care of myself, I'm going to keep growing.
I'm with this guy but aslow I want to be pushed over by a girl like I can't get my balance right(and her to have a okay sized belly herself)

I might have answered this before, I'm not sure.

I think I would like to be 280 or 300 lbs. But that's a ways down the road.

Right now I want to be 250 or more likely 260 lbs.

how fat would you like to be?3 months

I'd love to be 400 to 500. Maybe become a ssbbw model. Mobile but struggling to fit in door ways n fitting rooms.

An example of how fat I fantasize of getting is like Goddess Pattys size the ssbbw model. Very morbidly obese.

For me my goal is 260 but I more of a feeder.

I weigh about 303 pounds now. I want to get to 450 pounds, maybe more.

Having my belly touch the floor on all fours interests me greatly. I want to get at least that fat, maybe more.

Fat for me is a size and shape, not so much a number. I want my gut to hang low enough to bounce off my thighs when I walk. That is probably my number 1 goal. Its hanging low already, but I expect it will take at least another 100 lbs or more to get to where I want to be.

Some weight where if I sit down my thighs and ass are just pools of gluttonous fat
<< 23 page 23 of 26   loading