forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?3 weeks

I'd love to be 400 to 500. Maybe become a ssbbw model. Mobile but struggling to fit in door ways n fitting rooms.

An example of how fat I fantasize of getting is like Goddess Pattys size the ssbbw model. Very morbidly obese.

princessV:
I'd love to be 400 to 500. Maybe become a ssbbw model. Mobile but struggling to fit in door ways n fitting rooms.

Well, you have some work to do! Looking forward to seeing you grow fatter quickly! Eat more! Eat more often! Eat Eat EAT!

how fat would you like to be?2 weeks

For me my goal is 260 but I more of a feeder.

I weigh about 303 pounds now. I want to get to 450 pounds, maybe more.

I'm going in small steps, but I'd love to have a belly hang that can flop onto a sink, even when I'm not bloated. Someday, I might really like to be 250 lbs or so, but again I'm taking this in steps.

Less realistic, I'd like to grow a belly that touches the floor when I'm on all fours -- though this last bit is more fantasy and I probably wouldn't want to go that far, just because I actually like getting out and traveling, etc.

But definitely having a belly hang is a huge turn on.

Having my belly touch the floor on all fours interests me greatly. I want to get at least that fat, maybe more.

Fat for me is a size and shape, not so much a number. I want my gut to hang low enough to bounce off my thighs when I walk. That is probably my number 1 goal. Its hanging low already, but I expect it will take at least another 100 lbs or more to get to where I want to be.
<< 24 page 24 of 24   loading