forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?2 weeks

I would love to immobile and have someone take care of me. I would love to be 1000-1500 pounds. But thats extreme for most people . Or most people like to talk and talk and then flake out!! I wish I could find someone to really feed and fatten me but not in a dom/sub relationship. I would like to be treated as a queen or equal.

WalkinInAdventure:
I would love to immobile and have someone take care of me. I would love to be 1000-1500 pounds. But thats extreme for most people . Or most people like to talk and talk and then flake out!! I wish I could find someone to really feed and fatten me but not in a dom/sub relationship. I would like to be treated as a queen or equal.

How interested would ya be beautiful

Because my interest would have to be if I was in Colorado spending time with you

princessV:
I'd love to be 400 to 500. Maybe become a ssbbw model. Mobile but struggling to fit in door ways n fitting rooms.

Sweet!!!
Sounds super amazing

WalkinInAdventure:

Love em large:
How interested would ya be beautiful

Because my interest would have to be if I was in Colorado spending time with you

Well when your in Colorado let me know, maybe you can give me a notice when your coming

Me, i'd enjoy being so fat that my feeder can use my belly and moobs as her bed and pillows

The numbers keep changing. Part of it is a feeling, part of it is a number.
I love my size, but I dream of more. In my dreams I see another 250. In my fantasies another 650. In reality, I don't know.
I love how much room I take up and I really want more of that.
<< 25 page 25 of 25   loading