forum  extreme obesity

how fat would you like to be?4 months

Well, now I have 231 but in my fantasies I would like to reach much more than 500 and have a ssbbw by my side so that we fatten the two together until they are completely immobile

how fat would you like to be?3 months

I'd like to just be someone's 1000+ fat fetish toy. Their fat bed mattress that they'd never be satisfied with & keep stuffing & inflating

Morbidly obese like ssbbw huge but mobile. Like 300 to 400

Realistically 250, maybe 300 if I could do it. In a fantasy sense unless I actually had the capacity and stamina for it, 400-500 with a lot of effort put on making belly gains.

In the realm of complete, though highly desired fantasy, 700+, and immobile blob just getting fed for mutual enjoyment between feeder and feedee, the lack of mobility becoming almost moot.

I would love to immobile and have someone take care of me. I would love to be 1000-1500 pounds. But thats extreme for most people . Or most people like to talk and talk and then flake out!! I wish I could find someone to really feed and fatten me but not in a dom/sub relationship. I would like to be treated as a queen or equal.

WalkinInAdventure:
I would love to immobile and have someone take care of me. I would love to be 1000-1500 pounds. But thats extreme for most people . Or most people like to talk and talk and then flake out!! I wish I could find someone to really feed and fatten me but not in a dom/sub relationship. I would like to be treated as a queen or equal.

Love em large:
How interested would ya be beautiful

Because my interest would have to be if I was in Colorado spending time with you

Well when your in Colorado let me know, maybe you can give me a notice when your coming

Me, i'd enjoy being so fat that my feeder can use my belly and moobs as her bed and pillows

The numbers keep changing. Part of it is a feeling, part of it is a number.
I love my size, but I dream of more. In my dreams I see another 250. In my fantasies another 650. In reality, I don't know.
I love how much room I take up and I really want more of that.

how fat would you like to be?2 months

id like to be 450

how fat would you like to be?2 months

my goal is COMPLETE IMMOBILITY. About 900lbs or more
<< 24 page 24 of 26   loading