Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

I'd gain to 800lb of pure giggling fat. Though id try to work out enough to be able to carry the bulk. Then maybe hit 1000lb
5 years

Honestly, I wanna be 700lbs. i know I could do it, im already 310lbs, but I dont wanna do it w/o someone to take care of me.
5 years

I would just like to gain 20 lbs to see whats its like. ive gained two. naturally thin here
5 years

I'd love to be 800+
5 years

I've revised my desired weight to around 650 pounds... roughly twice what I weigh now.
5 years

500lbs. Just a Big round Belly is my Dream. If it needs to be bigger, yum.
5 years

It started at280 then 300. Then 350, then till my belly touched the steering wheel. Then it was when my belly touched the bathroom counter. Then it was when I out grow Wal-Mart clothes.(all of which have long been surpassed) It's more about size and flab. I would say I'm around 370lbs. Now. I made another goal that I would go until I started seeing purple itchy stretch marks (a SHURE SIGN of gaining)and well that's happening now. I want my left side to roll over my love handle like it does on the right. I'm thinking 420lbs? Cuz I'm a stoner? But who REALLY knows any more. I really like being an obese gluttonous pig.i love food, jiggling every were, how much space I take up, falling out of small clothes, and I just want more! More food, more flab, more space!. Hahaha I guess you could say I'm "greedy". Hahaha. If I had some to help me get larger....OH GEEZ! I can only imagine!.........please help..........laugh my fat ass off!! 😂😂

Up date. I'm hovering at 390-397. So basically 400 is a guarantee. And I'm shooting for 420. But realistically I will probably end up at 450. Some of my goals are of course being over 400 lbs. Then I want to be over a size 60 waist.(I'm size 50 now). I want to hang out of my 4xl shirts even when standing. And I really want my belly to slap around every were when I walk. I have a acquired a new back roll. And more stretch Mark's! But I want more!!

Update 2,
I'm at 411 now! I'm so big! I now have to lift my fat up to use the bathroom. And my bally reaches the bathroom counter! And I'm in a size 58! They aren't snug yet so I still have a little room to grow in them! 450 is definitely my new goal weight! Still shooting for a snug size 60 as well! What should I eat next!? 😁
5 years

It started at280 then 300. Then 350, then till my belly touched the steering wheel. Then it was when my belly touched the bathroom counter. Then it was when I out grow Wal-Mart clothes.(all of which have long been surpassed) It's more about size and flab. I would say I'm around 370lbs. Now. I made another goal that I would go until I started seeing purple itchy stretch marks (a SHURE SIGN of gaining)and well that's happening now. I want my left side to roll over my love handle like it does on the right. I'm thinking 420lbs? Cuz I'm a stoner? But who REALLY knows any more. I really like being an obese gluttonous pig.i love food, jiggling every were, how much space I take up, falling out of small clothes, and I just want more! More food, more flab, more space!. Hahaha I guess you could say I'm "greedy". Hahaha. If I had some to help me get larger....OH GEEZ! I can only imagine!.........please help..........laugh my fat ass off!! 😂😂

Up date. I'm hovering at 390-397. So basically 400 is a guarantee. And I'm shooting for 420. But realistically I will probably end up at 450. Some of my goals are of course being over 400 lbs. Then I want to be over a size 60 waist.(I'm size 50 now). I want to hang out of my 4xl shirts even when standing. And I really want my belly to slap around every were when I walk. I have a acquired a new back roll. And more stretch Mark's! But I want more!!
5 years

So fat that traditional self-pleasuring is impossible (too fat to reach around belly, thighs and fat pad.)
5 years

I want to be too fat to get out of bed with out help but not so fat that I want get out of bed at all. Part of the allure is being able to still go out and show off the size I am. All be it on a mobility scooter or wheel chair. 800-900lb probably.

Being hopelessly dependent on my feeder for everything
5 years