Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

azuretranquility95 wrote:
Well, I have a family history of Type-2 Diabetes. That and health anxiety(I know, irony).

There are some measures you can take to lower your risk and still put on some more chub. Like exercising regularly, and making sure you get plenty of fiber in your diet. There are also some foods that naturally help deter the onset of diabetes.
10 years

OniGumo wrote:
There are some measures you can take to lower your risk and still put on some more chub. Like exercising regularly, and making sure you get plenty of fiber in your diet. There are also some foods that naturally help deter the onset of diabetes.

Wow, fiber helps to prevent diabetes? I know that stuff's good for... well, you know, but wow that really seals it as being one of the better vitamins/nutrients around.

Eating fiber in a meal helps to lower the glycemic impact of the meal. Because your digestive system has to work harder to process the meal the glucose which your body will convert it into doesn't hit your blood as quickly.
10 years

I would like to be around 400
9 years

OniGumo wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

Wow, fiber helps to prevent diabetes? I know that stuff's good for... well, you know, but wow that really seals it as being one of the better vitamins/nutrients around.

Eating fiber in a meal helps to lower the glycemic impact of the meal. Because your digestive system has to work harder to process the meal the glucose which your body will convert it into doesn't hit your blood as quickly.

Fenugreek also has compounds in it that help your body process blood glucose. It's fairly inexpensive, I picked up a fairly large bottle of the whole herb supplements for about 5 dollars.
9 years

leahvogt wrote:
Over 300 is my idealsmiley

I like your ideal smiley
9 years

I'd love to be 550 and go from there, depending on if I was with a loving feeder who would help if it was harder to do more things as she helped me gain.

I don't think I could do immobility though, but by the time I end up being 650, who knows!
9 years

Some time ago I decided to fulfill my true fat desires and eat whatever I wanted and also let nature take its course. I was tired of constantly dieting and then regaining the weight, so no more dieting for me. I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over a 12 year period and have leveled off at around 300 lbs. I found gaining myself to be erotic as well and that I loved being fat.

Intellectually, I would love to gain another 100 lbs. The thought of eating my way up to 400 lbs. really turns me on, but I know physically my body would not react well and I would start having mobility and knee issues. So I will have to enjoy remaining a 300 lb. fat guy going forward.
9 years

growingxxgirl wrote:
My overall goal (right now) is 300 though I could see myself getting to 350. My dream goal weight is 400, I'd love to be that fat.

400lbs, you would be wonderfully lovely that big! smiley
9 years

hmm i would love to gain in steps of 10lbs at least over some time until i feel like getting to chubby at 250lbs maybe if i would have a gf and then it would be interesting to see what happens when i try to exercise and she tries to seduce and tempt me to eat more go lazy or even stuff me full before a planned exercise programm and see who has more willpower my desires or my gf to make me gain ;-)
but for now 230-240 and at maximum i would say depends on the girl :-) 300 maybe but with the option of getting training back into shape ....if i would like to try :-)
9 years

With a supporting and encouraging feedeer girl on my side I think around 650-750lbs
9 years
12345   loading