Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Tubby Puertorican:
I would like to get to 300lbs. But I would love to go further, reach to 400 and beyond. But I don’t want to be limited in doing things. Man this fetish drives me nuts. 😆

I am amazed that I have gotten this flabby and fat but that was somewhat due to reading posts from becomingoverweight so a big shout-out to becomingoverweight for being the saint of fat but I wanted to get as fat as humanly possible until I met a guy in North Carolina who gave me pause because he was the embodiment of superobesity but he couldn't walk up the stairs and his wife had to help dress him and tie his shoes so I know what you are saying because this fetish keeps you conflicted because you have one part of you that can indulge up to a point while the other side hopes you hit the lottery so you can eat yourself into oblivian.
3 years

Honestly wishing I had prepared better, knowing if my confidence was higher years earlier, I would have waited and saved $ vs buying the 5-6X clothing so soon vs the 2-4x that would fit (even if snug). Regretful as that could have went to food, savings or other expenses as I look back.
Being on the darker end of this lifestyle than most I would come across, I'm thankful to have listened and watched some experiences others have had and learn from them.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
Honestly wishing I had prepared better, knowing if my confidence was higher years earlier, I would have waited and saved $ vs buying the 5-6X clothing so soon vs the 2-4x that would fit (even if snug). Regretful as that could have went to food, savings or other expenses as I look back.
Being on the darker end of this lifestyle than most I would come across, I'm thankful to have listened and watched some experiences others have had and learn from them.

I felt that same way years ago but that fat realization comes when it comes. Had I known that there were women out here who not only loved fat men they wanted them to get even fatter than chubby. Hell, I would have done this post college and would have been set up for a whole infrastructure to complement what I was to become. I didn't find my obese mentor until I moved down south and he still advises me even up to as recent as yesterday.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:
I felt that same way years ago but that fat realization comes when it comes. Had I known that there were women out here who not only loved fat men they wanted them to get even fatter than chubby. Hell, I would have done this post college and would have been set up for a whole infrastructure to complement what I was to become. I didn't find my obese mentor until I moved down south and he still advises me even up to as recent as yesterday.

Always good to have someone give a sincere heads up.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

NYCBellyBlimp:

It is but most dudes don't even realize that there are more out there like them. When I met him down south, he had several guys and ladies that he was mentoring. I didn't realize til then that this was actually a thing especially in our community
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:
It is but most dudes don't even realize that there are more out there like them. When I met him down south, he had several guys and ladies that he was mentoring. I didn't realize til then that this was actually a thing especially in our community

Good point, as its not commonly discussed.
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

NYCBellyBlimp:

It isn't nor do they call it what they call it online. I didn't even know down south that it was sort of like a tradition for some families
3 years

WideJuan76:
It isn't nor do they call it what they call it online. I didn't even know down south that it was sort of like a tradition for some families[/quote]

Just smh as I know about the 5% and Israelites but completely clueless prior knowing this now.
3 years

WideJuan76:
It isn't nor do they call it what they call it online. I didn't even know down south that it was sort of like a tradition for some families

NYCBellyBlimp:
Just smh as I know about the 5% and Israelites but completely clueless prior knowing this now.[/quote]

But that is why we have to really get out of our comfort zones and she the world and I did but I didn't come across this until I moved away and folks saw fatty tendencies in me and approached me
3 years

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

NYCBellyBlimp:

WideJuan76:

Wait, for reals? There are just families/communities in the South that train each other up to get chubby?
Why am I in New England still??
3 years