Extreme obesity

How fat would you like to be?

Juliihs2:
I am letting myself go by my desire for a short time and I have gained weight very fast, I imagine myself with a belly and hips huge enough to have difficulty going through the doors, feeling tight and difficult to even accommodate my whole belly sitting on my legs. drive with my belly crushing the steering wheel and go to the nearest Junk food. I could talk more about different situations, but those are the main

Well on your way! :-) Gain is impressive so far.
3 years

Fat enough to can't get up from bed anymore...
3 years

WideJuan76:
I don't know why but there are plenty down there. To them, the fatter that they could make their husband proved to other women from other families that they could take care of their men the best. I was telling my friend NYCBellyBlimp weeks ago about how I am most got recruited into their little group but I was too fearful because the males in the group were to the point of no return and they were no longer the men; they were just the FAT. There comes a time in a male feedees life when he has to make a choice of either he is going to eat so much that he can't have sex because there is too much fat between he and her and it's mostly his fat or he is going to have to stop. Those dudes only scared about the food and I like food but these dudes were Sitophiliacs.

EmilyW:
I am really intrigued. First, because it turned me on, second because I think I would love to write a story about this one day.
So tell me more!

Well, the only things that I can tell you are that they kill their men with kindness and there is a reason why these dudes eat themselves into oblivion. Every week we met up and we fat men just chilled out and grazed while our women sipped mimosas and enjoyed themselves. I disappeared from my feabie page two years ago because I was fully-fledged into the life. I had surpassed any weight that I had met before and she wanted more. Eventually, you have to reframe how you see yourself because I was always an athlete and now I had gotten so big that she had to help me get my shirts on and here texts she sent would encourage me more.
3 years

I want to be so fat that my belly is hanging over, but would be preferred to be fat all over not just in the belly.
3 years

1400 sounds good to me but hey the bigger the better hhaha
3 years

I’m not sure if I ever answered in this thread. Maybe but a long time ago? Anyway my fantasy and goal has been 270, 280, 300 lbs, 56-57” belly, size 46-48 pants. I’m just about 5’6”. I’m about 210 now, so that’s 80-90 lbs. to gain. I’ve got a male couple for neighbors who have to be in excess of 300 lbs. Very sexy!
3 years

Mnbhm:
No size Is to big as long as I’m happy. If that means I’m pushing 800 lbs that’s fine with me

same
3 years

400 pond 😊
3 years

Probably between 400 and 500 pounds
smiley
3 years

600 pounds
3 years