forum  general

favorite live band?5 years

Contrary to most people's views, I personally don't like going to see bands play live. Too much chaos, I like to be able to hear the band play, not the annoying shouting and whooping that goes with it from the audience. Some call that "atmosphere" but its just sheer frustration for me. I'd much rather have a CD to listen or DVD to watch in the comfort of my own family room where I can set my sound levels exactly as I want them and actually enjoy it.

Who are my favs....well hard to pick since I really don't have a fav as such, but I do like UB40, Level 42, and Status Quo - I know, shows my age haha

Clive

favorite live band?5 years

Rammstein

favorite live band?3 years

See it's a hard 1 to call.....I would say the best 1s I have seen live are Meatloaf, Def Leppard and Rammstein.....

All brought something different to the table......all were f*cking ammmmmazing! !!!

For me it's got to be Disturbed (unless the blue man group counts)

I saw Wavves recently who put on a really bloody good show. Uhm... When I saw System of a Down a few years back I remember it being amazing actually. Queens of the Stone Age always blow me away too.

Saw the Roots on a festival and they did an amazing show. Also the Beatsteaks were great.

favorite live band?2 years

System of a Down must have been great!
I'm blessed to have seen so much live music.
I few that stood out were Puscifer, Hiromi, Nile, Gorguts, Rush, Yes, Slayer and Rob Zombie.
I have tickets to see Cannibal Corpse with Obituary and also Black Sabbath in March. I am beyond excited!

favorite live band?3 months

SilverRider:
I saw Wavves recently who put on a really bloody good show. Uhm... When I saw System of a Down a few years back I remember it being amazing actually. Queens of the Stone Age always blow me away too.

The Clash.
Hands down, showing my age lol😊

Metallica is the greatest live band of all time. Fact.

Bob Dylan... and Ween
3 page 3 of 4   loading