forum  submission and domination

belly button fantasy3 years

I've had belly button sex a few times now and have to say it's a big fetish of mine. The best sex and one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had was doing this with a ssbbw with a big apron belly and a 4 inch deep and very squishy belly button. Belly flesh is pretty soft so it feels good and the visuals of watching her big belly jiggle with every thrust was quite the sight to behold!

belly button fantasy4 days

I have never seen a navel big enough to accept a penis.... mine isn't. It might be hot to try it though. Under my belly or between my boobs. ☺

Sounds awesome. Sure it would be hot as hell.

queensizegoddess45:
I have never seen a navel big enough to accept a penis.... mine isn't. It might be hot to try it though. Under my belly or between my boobs. ☺

I have to agree. Mine isn't that big, but it does sound like an awesome experience!

There are a few clips online of couples engaging in belly sex. . .it doesn't look like they actually penetrate very far, but, oh yes, what an incredible fantasy. . .a belly huge enough, and navel big and deep enough, to accept most or all of a man's member. . .yowza.

bbwbellylover711:
I've had belly button sex a few times now and have to say it's a big fetish of mine. The best sex and one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had was doing this with a ssbbw with a big apron belly and a 4 inch deep and very squishy belly button. Belly flesh is pretty soft so it feels good and the visuals of watching her big belly jiggle with every thrust was quite the sight to behold!

I have done this although my belly button is not that big it still felt amazing

belly button fantasy3 days

I remember seeing a photo of a SSBBW whoís belly was so big and navel so deep, she could stick a ketchup bottle in her belly button and let it hang there. Look Ma, no hands! There are many ways of having fat belly sex, but navel sex is the ultimate fantasy. The funny thing is thatís itís more possible to achieve with a huge belly and a smaller penis.

belly button fantasy2 days

queensizegoddess45:

ChattyBecca:
I have to agree. Mine isn't that big, but it does sound like an awesome experience!
hope it comes true!!

My wife says her belly button is her favorite part of her whole body!

Sadly, I'm a little too...big when I get erect...to do anything frisky with her navel. Wouldn't even get the whole helmet in!

But the post-coitus belly rubs are fantastic!

bbwbellylover711:
Nice!!
2 page 2 of 3   loading