Gaining

My progress pics

Descided to post some pics of my gains over the past years.
183kg (403 pounds) at the moment and no plans of stopping yet.

...And of course, if some nice lady reads this and likes what she sees, I'm still looking for a feeder smiley
17 years

My progress pics

Ehh.. I think that 800 pounds would give me SERIOUS back problems smiley
I'm 1,99m tall, if I'm not mistaken that's 6ft 6.
And keep in mind that I already weighed 120 kg (264 pounds)in my bodybuilding years, BEFORE I started to gain fat.

17 years

My progress pics

Personally I must admit I’ve never put much value in numbers.
When thinking of my BMI, my doctor said it best when he said: “Your length is not on my chart, and neither is your weight. When I calculate your BMI you’re definitely morbidly obese, but when I look at you, you’re not morbidly obese, you’re just big-boned”.
Back in my bodybuilding years everyone always wanted to know my arm measurements and the amount of weight I could lift. I never could care less about those numbers.
Now that I’m focussing on gaining, everyone always wants to know how much I weigh and how big my waist is. I couldn’t care less about those numbers either. What DOES give a thrill is seeing these numbers of my scale go up, seeing this sphere that blocks the view to my feet swell bigger, the feeling of having a belly and seeing it become larger, seeing my reflection in a mirror and thinking “Now thàt’s bodybuilding!” As long as I can enjoy a good meal and still feel that becoming fatter makes me look better, I’m content.
I don’t care if that’s at 400 pounds, 500 pounds, 600 or even 700 or 800 pounds.
As someone once said (and I don’t know who it was); “It’s not the end destination that’s important, it’s the journey of getting there.”
17 years

My progress pics

I looked at your pics and, as Teddy said, you really don't look like you weigh 400+lbs. I guess it must have something to do with your weight lifting prior to your weight gaining. You are also, excluding myself, the tallest person I've so far heard of on this site. I also being 6ft6in.
16 years